iBasso P2 vs. Little Dot MKI for HD600
Mar 4, 2008 at 1:05 PM Post #2 of 6
Its amazing the HD650 is an easy drive to P2 thats all I can say. Take note with justice!

Mar 5, 2008 at 1:27 AM Post #5 of 6
Quote:

Originally Posted by Gomoo /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Is there any comparison between ibasso P2 and Little Dot MKI?

Which one is better with the HD600?

Quote:

Originally Posted by basman /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Its amazing the HD650 is an easy drive to P2 thats all I can say. Take note with justice!

Ya, you Pood alright.
rolleyes.gif

Gomoo, I use my MK1 with my HD-650s almost daily. I have also used it with my HD-600s. They both sound great using my Zune80 and are driven properly. That higher voltage available does make a difference on dynamic passages with larger loads like the HD-650/600. The ability to recharge it, instead of changing batteries is very nice. The ability to plug it in and use it as a desktop amp, is also very nice.
smily_headphones1.gif
If you decide to get one, it is recommended to upgrade the Opamp in it (a very simple thing to do) to the LT1364.

There has been no direct comparisons by reviewers here, and since it is made by Little-Dot, there most likely won't be. There are a few comparisons in the review thread, which the MK1 wins out in, but that is all there is right now. I consider the MK1 to be money well spent, especially when it is only $119.
smily_headphones1.gif

I hope this helps you some. Have a good one!
smily_headphones1.gif

Mar 5, 2008 at 2:28 PM Post #6 of 6
Honestly cant comment about little dot coz havent listened to it. The only thing that I can share to the OP is now I already have my home amp but still I cant sell my P2 coz its really exciting to have this amp that sounds good and compliments with my music tracks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back