iBasso IT04 IEM, 4 Drivers. Enjoy the Music! Release: July 2, 2018
May 24, 2018 at 11:12 AM Post #361 of 1,733
I've received the following statement from iBasso earlier today by email: "The IT04 will be released in less than one month."
Hearing that makes me want to frolic naked in the back yard.

frolic.jpg

May 24, 2018 at 4:29 PM Post #363 of 1,733
Got tired of waiting for these and went with the md+. That's my big purchase for the year. My wife would kill me if I purchased one more, well if she found out.
I know that feeling. My wife told me she'd throw out all my headphones if I ordered any more. I'm pretty sure she thinks I own 5-6 pairs at most.... Needless to say... This is another pair I will have shipped to my office.

May 25, 2018 at 1:41 PM Post #368 of 1,733
I get a lot of legitimate review samples, and I still use this excuse when I've bought something so expensive no rational argument could explain away. "It's just another sample." :D

May 25, 2018 at 3:20 PM Post #370 of 1,733
Too sad that explanation does not work with camera lenses tho...

No doubt. I'm at the point where I could sell half of my audio gear and still not have enough for my next lens. Even used. there must be cheaper hobbies. :)

May 25, 2018 at 3:20 PM Post #371 of 1,733
All earphones I get are free review samples. :ksc75smile: As far as the wife knows. Would explain why I have so many.
Especially if you have lots of daps to go with it, the only explanation "All are review samples"
:ksc75smile::ksc75smile::ksc75smile:
I get a lot of legitimate review samples, and I still use this excuse when I've bought something so expensive no rational argument could explain away. "It's just another sample." :D
Now think about the day when your wives sign-in head-fi.org and see your posts specially this statment " these are free review samples "

May 25, 2018 at 3:48 PM Post #374 of 1,733
Now think about the day when your wives sign-in head-fi.org and see your posts specially this statment " these are free review samples "

Never going to happen.

*fingers crossed*

:)

May 25, 2018 at 4:06 PM Post #375 of 1,733
By far the most reliable excuse xD I just hope that fi something happens to me, my wife won't sell my gear for as much as she believes it's worth :D
This is legitimately a huge fear of mine as well. My friend and I also throw each other under the bus for some gear and say we just send it to each other (we actually do sometimes, but let's just say not as often as we claim.)

What's funny is sometimes for a gift I'll ask my wife or someone to get me a pair of KZs or TFZs for 5-50 dollars. Ya know, because all my pairs of headphones cost about 20-30 dollars generally....

Thank God I'm not into photography at least, I guess.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back