1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

iBasso IT01 a fun IEM. Single multilayered graphene driver. !! 99 USD !!

First

Back
42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51
53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62
Next

Last
  1. ivo001
    upload_2018-1-10_15-48-49.png
    Code AMP312 gives a decent discount.

Dobrescu George likes this.
  2. griff06
    Ah nice. Think i saw the 12% one. Brought the N5ii with the 15% but for some reason never get the IT01s on that discount.. never mind

scotvl likes this.
  3. vsls
    I can also confirm that at around 50hrs of burn-in (luckily for my sound signature) the midbass settles down and doesn't ruin my non-R&B/Hip Hop tracks.
    Also I find them quite versatile in different genres, and I am impressed on how clear and engaging they sound in acoustic songs, I was afraid that the voices will be affected and sound a bit "hollow" but instead they keep their prominence and you can feel involved to the whole experience.
    Still burning them in (slowly)

terry81, JKDJedi, scotvl and 2 others like this.
  4. JKDJedi
    But i like bass... :frowning2:

stryed likes this.
  5. Pete7874
    I do, too, so I'm a bit disappointed by this.

6. jamato8 Contributor
    They get more even sounding but all you have to do is change tips to get more bass. A simple fix if you really want heavier bass. Just experiment.

Dobrescu George likes this.
  7. stryed
    Give the small bore tips a go?

JKDJedi likes this.
  8. Pete7874
    Already using them.

9. JKDJedi
    Small bore silicon tips? I like how the felt tips widen the stage a bit, but they're like sandpaper to my ears, any tips on how to soften them up? Dip in warm water?

10. Vin$ent
    I get the most bass out of them with the KZ starline tips.

11. Dsnuts Contributor
    Absolutely gives a noticable improvement to the sound. I am using this cable here. [​IMG]

Bought on Aliexpress. These cost $30. I have a pono with adapter I can use this cable on. Shanling M3s, Fiio X5iii and any one of my other daps I got connected to my IBasso PB3 in balanced. Sounds amazing in balanced. Highly recommended.

JKDJedi likes this.
  12. Gee Simpson
    Still haven't burned them in yet but now considering leaving it if the bass reduces by a considerable amount?

13. scotvl
    I'm about a hundred hours in and the bass is still there and digs deep with great impact and control, it's the mid bass that has settled down which is a good thing because the mids are right where they need to be now. Imho.

Gee Simpson and JKDJedi like this.
  14. terry81
    They sound better to me after burn in, the bass OOTB is boomy and tends to shadow the mids. It's just the boominess that goes away with burn in, it still digs deep, just more refined.
    You can try different tips if you really want more bass.

15. Dobrescu George
    I agree with this, I don't think they lose the good bass, only what was a bit too much in the mid bass, but after proper burn-in the bass is really sweet and settles in quite nicely, to something I can call a high-quality bass.

Gee Simpson, scotvl and terry81 like this.
First

Back
42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51
53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62
Next

Last