iBasso IT01 a fun IEM. Single multilayered graphene driver. !! 99 USD !!
Oct 28, 2018 at 2:28 PM Post #2,746 of 3,079
Yes this BT band will work fine. I recently got it for my IT01 and it works great.
Nice, will order one soon. I have the 2 pin one and its been awesome.

Oct 29, 2018 at 8:00 AM Post #2,747 of 3,079
this type of product seems very interesting, I was not aware we already have wireless BT cables with mmcx connectors, I also found some from westone and other chi-fi brands, curious about what model will pair better with the sound signature of the it01's.

Hi @Elecroestatico,

All depends on personal preference, there are so many BT capable accessories & devices which all serve various needs &/or purposes, just depends on what the user wants.
The best thing to do is try to demo as many as you can with your most used &/or IEMs &/or headphones & go from there.

Hope you have a great day !

Oct 29, 2018 at 11:48 AM Post #2,748 of 3,079
Did you all just naturally let them burn-in from use, or run them through a burn-in song on loop like the JLab Audio track?

Oct 29, 2018 at 1:21 PM Post #2,749 of 3,079
Hi @Elecroestatico,

All depends on personal preference, there are so many BT capable accessories & devices which all serve various needs &/or purposes, just depends on what the user wants.
The best thing to do is try to demo as many as you can with your most used &/or IEMs &/or headphones & go from there.

Hope you have a great day !
Sure there are many BT devices, we have dacs like the creative that its been BT capable since like 4 or 5 years ago, we also have new DAP's implementing BT and other wireless connectives such as the sofware hivi is implementing on some devices or other new wireless technologies like the proprietary wireless signal from sony (forgot whats called), and of course we have wireless headphones too, (even grado just came up with a new wireless model). I just didnt know we can use a wireless portable cable with mmcx connectors, this opens a universe of combinations to play with diferent IEMS and thats where my wonder was, I would like to know what signal will take me to nirvana with this very fun and controlled it01 sound signature.

Oct 29, 2018 at 7:01 PM Post #2,750 of 3,079
I have been using trn bt3 bluetooth cable for 2 months now and I really like them. It is so nice not having cable tangling around when you doing something else. Great battery life and connection too. I got around 7-8 hours and at volume level around 80%. Sure it won't beat my liquid carbon amp, but I love it when I don't have to take my iem off from my head and just go and do something if I need to.

Oct 30, 2018 at 9:02 AM Post #2,751 of 3,079
Hey IT01 owners, I just got mine yesterday, and there is a persistent static hum that is audible, especially when at extremely low volumes. Is this what goes away with burning them in, or is this not normal at all and I should RMA?

Oct 30, 2018 at 9:14 AM Post #2,752 of 3,079
Hey IT01 owners, I just got mine yesterday, and there is a persistent static hum that is audible, especially when at extremely low volumes. Is this what goes away with burning them in, or is this not normal at all and I should RMA?

What's your source? The IT01 is quite sensitive and I notice hiss with some sources too. Its not likely to be the IEM that's faulty.

Oct 30, 2018 at 10:00 AM Post #2,753 of 3,079
That`s probably issue of Your source gear. Like previous poster said - IT01 is quite sensitive to source output impedance.

Oct 30, 2018 at 10:36 AM Post #2,754 of 3,079
Yep, I need a DAP. No static out of my Topping D10 -> Magni 3, a lot on my Nexus 6P, a little on my LG V20, which I was going to use as a "DAP". Thanks for the quick responses.

Also, you guys are very right about them being sensitive, they are almost too loud even on the lowest settings. I actually had to turn down my windows volume when using with my Magni 3 because I couldn't get them low enough without losing one ear.

Last edited:
Nov 2, 2018 at 9:19 AM Post #2,755 of 3,079
Hey IT01 owners!

If someone inside EU is willing to lend his/her IT01 for FR measurements, then please contact me.
Why? Pure curiosity from my behalf about my modded IT01 vs. stock one.

Cheers!

Nov 2, 2018 at 9:47 AM Post #2,758 of 3,079
I would send you mine, but sadly I'm in the UK. :)

We have not left yet:) Hopefully there will be an end to the madness...and we will be able to stay.

Nov 2, 2018 at 7:44 PM Post #2,759 of 3,079
Any way to help the driver flex? It happens while playing music sometimes too, is that normal?

Nov 2, 2018 at 8:22 PM Post #2,760 of 3,079
Any way to help the driver flex? It happens while playing music sometimes too, is that normal?

If you're getting driver flex during use, you may want to experiment with different tips to see if you can get a firmer fit that won't move around. If the IEM is stable in your ear, you shouldn't get any flex except when you put them in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back