iBasso DX90 Bug Thread - Post Any Firmware Bugs/Issues Here
Dec 2, 2014 at 11:53 PM Post #286 of 864
  I hesitated to buy the DX90 with 128 GB card, charger, and leather case yesterday on Amazon and it went up $30 today so I guess if you snooze you lose.

Email them and offer the previous price?

Dec 3, 2014 at 2:54 AM Post #288 of 864
WriterHead - so the dropout fix according to iBasso is to run the RKBatchTool?

Does this tool actually update the firmware on the DX90 and what is it supposed to fix that is causing dropouts?  If anyone knows that is.

Has this worked for anyone experiencing dropouts?

Cheers,
Tim

Dec 3, 2014 at 7:15 AM Post #289 of 864

Does this tool actually update the firmware on the DX90 and what is it supposed to fix that is causing dropouts?  If anyone knows that is.

Cheers,
Tim

Already been there....didn't help at all :frowning2:

Dec 3, 2014 at 9:38 AM Post #290 of 864

Already been there....didn't help at all :frowning2:

Just what I imagined.

Cheers,
Tim

Yes, that is what they told me by email. I highly doubt that it will work. 

Dec 3, 2014 at 1:28 PM Post #291 of 864
I have read that the drop out problem is a card that needs to be formatted. Format the micro SD card and then load the music. 

Dec 3, 2014 at 2:27 PM Post #292 of 864
Is it just me or does the tag detection of FLAC files in Lurker 2.1.5 L2 not work any more? I just see the filename and dirname instead of the tag. The album name is (null).
I did a full rescan after the update. Everything was fine before the update. Tagging of the files themselves hasn't changed.

Dec 3, 2014 at 2:35 PM Post #293 of 864
Is it just me or does the tag detection of FLAC files in Lurker 2.1.5 L2 not work any more? I just see the filename and dirname instead of the tag. The album name is (null).
I did a full rescan after the update. Everything was fine before the update. Tagging of the files themselves hasn't changed.

Have you done a factory reset after the update ?

Dec 3, 2014 at 3:35 PM Post #295 of 864
Hmm. I'm on L2 and flac and everything works fine

Dec 3, 2014 at 8:35 PM Post #296 of 864
L1 I could add Roxbox but could not on L2

Dec 3, 2014 at 9:05 PM Post #297 of 864
  It is an Amazon seller but it never hurts to ask.

I contacted the seller and all they said was they would refund money if I buy it at their current price and the price drops in the next 30 days.  That means I am not willing to pull the trigger on a DX90 for now and I will continue to use my Fiio X3.

Dec 3, 2014 at 9:34 PM Post #298 of 864
My DX90 won't scan my new cards, and after a while the microSD slot died on me.  Going to try exchange it under warranty.

Dec 4, 2014 at 1:59 AM Post #299 of 864

I found the culprit: The micro SD card was corrupt - Windows 8.1 can never safely remove it, although I end all programs and even stop the antivirus process.

Dec 4, 2014 at 2:32 AM Post #300 of 864
  I have read that the drop out problem is a card that needs to be formatted. Format the micro SD card and then load the music. 

I have also done that following Lurker instructions. The random dropouts persist.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back