iBasso DX80 Bug Thread - Post Any Firmware Bugs/Issues Here
May 20, 2016 at 11:40 AM Post #976 of 1,489
May 20, 2016 at 12:12 PM Post #977 of 1,489
thank u very much. i will try this batch tools.

May 29, 2016 at 4:41 PM Post #978 of 1,489
Disappearing track entries under Album view?

Hi, Folks and @Paul - iBasso -

Maybe this has come up earlier in the thread, but I'm noticing that sometimes individual tracks will disappear from Album view. In other words, I know that there should be a song in there that's not listed, even though the tracks that do appear are numbered consecutively.

I discovered that if I go into File/Folder view, the track missing from Album view will be there. If I select it in File view, there will be a brief progress bar that says "Scanning," and then the track will play. And if I then go back to Album view, the missing track has been restored.

Anyone know what's up with that?

Love my DX80 otherwise.  
smily_headphones1.gif

Thanks.

May 29, 2016 at 5:16 PM Post #979 of 1,489
I was just about to post regarding the exact same issue,tracks just seem to disappear even though the tracks were there before and going to the folder,selecting the track,after it scans the tracks reappear in album view.

Jun 4, 2016 at 8:00 PM Post #985 of 1,489
I am experiencing the same issue with tracks disappearing from my scanned files. I have about 6300 files between the 2 sd cards. One is 200GB and the other is 128GB. Most of the time I use "All Music" and shuffle the tracks. After I shut down and later restart the player some tracks disappear from the all music files. Sometimes 100, sometimes 500. Not a deal breaker for me but it is annoying when I go to play an album and only some of the tracks show up on album view. If I go to the directory I can add them again. My guess is this wouldn't happen with smaller sd cards.

Jun 4, 2016 at 9:42 PM Post #986 of 1,489
I am experiencing the same issue with tracks disappearing from my scanned files. I have about 6300 files between the 2 sd cards. One is 200GB and the other is 128GB. Most of the time I use "All Music" and shuffle the tracks. After I shut down and later restart the player some tracks disappear from the all music files. Sometimes 100, sometimes 500. Not a deal breaker for me but it is annoying when I go to play an album and only some of the tracks show up on album view. If I go to the directory I can add them again. My guess is this wouldn't happen with smaller sd cards.

Nope, unfortunately it happens with smaller cards, too. I have two 32 gig cards in my DX 80 and I have had the problem of tracks disappearing from album view. If I go to file view, they're there and I can select and play them, but the larger issue is still there.  
blink.gif

Agreed: not a deal breaker for me either, but definitely a bug that needs fixing.

@Paul - iBasso  ?

Jun 5, 2016 at 2:09 PM Post #990 of 1,489
  Nope, unfortunately it happens with smaller cards, too. I have two 32 gig cards in my DX 80 and I have had the problem of tracks disappearing from album view. If I go to file view, they're there and I can select and play them, but the larger issue is still there.  
blink.gif

Agreed: not a deal breaker for me either, but definitely a bug that needs fixing.

@Paul - iBasso  ?

Yes we will be working on this. I have passed this on to our software team.

iBasso Stay updated on iBasso at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

http://www.ibasso.com/ paul@ibasso.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Back