iBasso DX300 Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 Octa-core 6GB RAM ******NEW Firmware 2.00 Android 11******
Jan 6, 2021 at 1:35 PM Post #1,366 of 14,593
Jan 6, 2021 at 1:41 PM Post #1,367 of 14,593
They will ship it soon, so no tracking yet. They have the black colored version and if I want the Blue one I will need to wait another week.....so I opted for the black.
That is impressive given that they are not official distributors but have stocks before the official one LOL!!

Jan 6, 2021 at 1:54 PM Post #1,369 of 14,593
Read "Eight Sisters" as "iBasso" (DeepL translation :astonished: ):

Overall, the DX300 remains neutral in sound, with the traditional tuning characteristics of the House of Eight Sisters. The sound is clean, with quality resolution while not being thin in all frequency bands, smooth with a certain sweetness in the vocals, very natural and transient extension at both ends, and a gorgeous ethereal transparency in the high frequencies, a sound direction that is extremely inclusive of musical styles. If one has always liked the HUFI listening experience, then one will certainly be uncomfortable with the DX300. And to get a sense of true HIFI reproduction, sweetness and excellent dynamics, the DX300 is definitely in the upper echelons of audiophile sound in terms of the performance of the commercially available version, and at this price it is hard to pull out a rival that is good enough to match. Of course, as listening is necessarily subjective, it is better to read a hundred articles than to hear one. Personally, I still recommend having a chance to try it out and experience the feeling of being amazed by the smooth operation and infected by the sound.

Jan 6, 2021 at 1:54 PM Post #1,370 of 14,593
That is impressive given that they are not official distributors but have stocks before the official one LOL!!
This is actually not that hard to arrange. HiFi stores in mainland China all get them on Tuesday.

I have bought a lot of stuff from a Hifi store near Shenzhen. If I had placed an order with them, the item will already be on its way to me through FedEx. :)

Last edited:
Jan 6, 2021 at 2:26 PM Post #1,376 of 14,593
No dealer has the DX300 for sale yet (correction, late hours, here they just got delivery). Also those sold from non authorized dealers for any warranty issues will have to go back to that seller and they will most likely send it to the dealer they bought it from and so on. This all takes some time and I have had complaints from some customers who never got their product serviced because the unauthorized seller didn't do anything with the returned product. The videos are from Japan as they have one DX300. Shipping is just now starting.

Last edited:
iBasso Stay updated on iBasso at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

http://www.ibasso.com/ paul@ibasso.com
Jan 6, 2021 at 2:32 PM Post #1,377 of 14,593
No dealer has the DX300 for sale yet (correction, late hours, here they just got delivery). Also those sold from non authorized dealers for any warranty issues will have to go back to that seller and they will most likely send it to the dealer they bought it from and so on. This all takes some time and I have had complaints from some customers who never got their product serviced because the unauthorized seller didn't do anything with the returned product. The videos are from Japan as they have one DX300. Shipping is just now starting.
Thanks Paul for the clarification! It is very important to note for warranty issues for sure. We have been warned

Jan 6, 2021 at 3:30 PM Post #1,379 of 14,593

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back