iBasso DX300 Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 Octa-core 6GB RAM ******NEW Firmware 2.00 Android 11******
Apr 21, 2022 at 12:26 PM Post #12,106 of 14,593
But honestly guys, I have the stupid feeling that the alleged Vietnamese engineer crashed my Amp12. For 2 days he searches for the error and finds nothing. Well here the 3 months go to questionable schools and are engineers. In Germany it takes about 7 years. But after he did so well I had a bit of confidence. I must have been wrong. But that was actually my first impression when I arrived in Vietnam.
So now I hope that the DX320 will come with amp 12.5
I did a trial run on an amp11 board, and found out the hard way that soldering skillz is not enough.

I had it looking pretty with caps and still ruined it.
20220326_210721.jpg
You can damage the board overheating with the tools used, or overlook some super tiny surface mout parts and move them or destroy them. Some parts need microscope to check if they positioned properly.

Last edited:
Apr 21, 2022 at 1:08 PM Post #12,108 of 14,593
Well said, and let’s rephrase this. My EX modification is called EXTREME (EX). It represents the most extreme and intensively invasive modifications to bring in the differences from the stock module. Let’s just say sound performances is one thing, and we all have different preferences.

However, the name as it implies, being EX is a very literal meaning. You can be engineers (there are different type and tiers, lvl :wink:…or you can be a very experienced tech). It doesn’t matter, you will find it to be Extremely hard. Since starting of this DIY, I have seen plenty failed attempts (even from seasoned engineers whose main job is repairing sensitive radio works)

Steve is the only other person I would trust to perform EX with the most Minimal risk involved. Otherwise, I always disclosed that EX is an Extreme level, and risks will be involved.

Please be responsible for yourself and whomever works you are asking to perform on your module.

*I am sorry that it happens to you* but these stuff happens even to the skillful people out there. Just like any products, defects happens and “Sht happens” 😢

Last edited:
Apr 21, 2022 at 1:17 PM Post #12,110 of 14,593
Told ya all- if you wanna taste the beauty of the EX/EXN, ask qualified people. In this case i would trust only two of them: @Whitigir ans Steven from NP Audio. Thank you:)
Yes, and just like any others who have asked me in PM.

My EX is different, and I don’t run a business like Steve do, so I certainly don’t do everything asked. I just do what I do best as a hobby.

Anyone who loves EXNP, I totally recommend to buy it directly from him. From time to time, He has ready to go Amp12EX-NP stocked and ready to ship out (as a business). Just drop him an email, and you will have it. But if anyone loves my works. I can also help out. Sometimes I have my own to trade with you. Most of the time I don’t 😊.

Last edited:
Apr 21, 2022 at 1:20 PM Post #12,111 of 14,593
I'm not an expert but the solders made by Steven are really perfect!!! what a great job dude!

Yes, and just like any others who have asked me in PM.

My EX is different, and I don’t run a business like Steve do, so I certainly don’t do everything asked. I just do what I do best as a hobby.

Anyone who loves EXNP, I totally recommend to buy it directly from him. From time to time, He has ready to go Amp12EX-NP stocked and ready to ship out (as a business). Just drop him an email, and you will have it. But if anyone loves my works. I can also help out. Sometimes I have my own to trade with you. Most of the time I don’t 😊.
yep, mine was sent in one day!

Apr 21, 2022 at 1:24 PM Post #12,112 of 14,593
Honestly, the EXN is the main reason, im sticking to the dx300. The dx311.2 is by no means fantastic but not magical enough for me. The EXN puts a new quality in it, the quality from the level of TOTL daps. Should i remind you the fact that i sent back Shanling M9? I honestly dont think that the dx320 will give me a significant upgrade, so im experimenting with iems now. But knowing what iBasso is capable of, i wouldnt be surprised if the dx320 will compete even with n8ii.

Apr 21, 2022 at 1:29 PM Post #12,113 of 14,593
Honestly, the EXN is the main reason, im sticking to the dx300. The dx311.2 is by no means fantastic but not magical enough for me. The EXN puts a new quality in it, the quality from the level of TOTL daps. Should i remind you the fact that i sent back Shanling M9? I honestly dont think that the dx320 will give me a significant upgrade, so im experimenting with iems now. But knowing what iBasso is capable of, i wouldnt be surprised if the dx320 will compete even with n8ii.
Omg you did ? 😂 I am glad I skipped it. Anyways, the best thing DX300 can do is

15 hours on Android and FLAC, Barely heats up with 8.3Vrms output !!! Even if you keeps it in the pockets for hours !!!!!!!!

There are nothing like that out there

I am afraid that we won’t be able to escape physics…aka battery draining and heat generations from any desktop tier DAC CHIPS!! I look forward to dx320 but I am not hopeful that it will best out the DX300 from the 2 aspects above

If anyone valued Dx300 for the above aspects, and loving Amp12EX! You may want to consider to EX the Dx300 as well. It will hugely contribute toward the whole EX as a system

Apr 21, 2022 at 2:14 PM Post #12,114 of 14,593
Sie sollten noch einmal überdenken, wie Sie Ihre Meinung formuliert haben, da sie sich als herablassend gegenüber einer Rasse und Bevölkerung in Südostasien gegenüber der Person herausstellt, die an Ihrem AMP arbeitet. Als Asiate aus Südostasien wirkt es beleidigend und abfällig.

Ich sympathisiere mit Ihrer Frustration, aber kühlere Köpfe und Kommentare überwiegen.
Zunächst einmal bin ich kein Rassist. Aber schön zu sehen, wie du kotzt!! Anscheinend haben Sie noch nicht in Südostasien gelebt, denn Sie sind immer die Idioten, die bezahlen !!! Sprich nicht über Japan. Japaner haben Anstand. Aber die Bildung in Vietnam oder anderen ostasiatischen Ländern ist nicht die gleiche wie in Europa oder den USA. Hat einen anderen Standard als hier in Vietnam. Ich finde es hier besonders, weil ich hier ohne VPN nicht einmal Fußball aus Deutschland schauen kann. Auch hier wird die Bevölkerung vom Regime dumm gehalten. Niemand hier weiß etwas über den Krieg zwischen Russland und der Ukraine. Der Mensch liest nichts in den Zeitungen. Nun, sie sind Brüder.
Aber jetzt zu meinem Amp 12 und warum ich so sauer bin.
Der Chef dieser Firma sagte OHH, ich habe 3 Ingenieure in Vollzeitbeschäftigung. Ich schicke meinen Verstärker 12 w. nach 3 wochen sagte er mir er bekomme die teile nicht. Ich bestelle bei Hificollective uk und digikey. Hat mich mit vietnamesischer Steuer 250 USD gekostet. Dann tut er es und schickt nach mir. Ich habe Amp 12 installiert. Starte den Player und meine Oriolus Isas waren ruiniert. Kein Ton mehr auf der rechten Seite. Ich versuche Tender 1. Nichts. Ich habe auf Amp 11 gewechselt. Tender 1 funktioniert. Kein Problem. Ich. Ich habe dem Chef der Firma gesagt, dass der Amp 12 nicht funktioniert. Er sagte, kein Problem, schick es zurück, aber mit Player, weil ich es einschalten muss. OK. Ich habe ihm ein Paket, Amp 12 mit DX 300 geschickt. Er sagte mir heute, er habe 2 Tage gesucht und nichts gefunden. Ich sagte ihm, dass seine Mitarbeiter wahrscheinlich einen Fehler gemacht haben. Ich sagte ihm, ich wollte, dass der Amp 12 wieder funktioniert. Ich bekam die Antwort, ich solle froh sein, wenn ich die DX300 zurückbekäme. Mal ehrlich, wer würde da nicht ausflippen???? Und als Ausländer wird man in Asien total verarscht. Besonders schlimm in Vietnam. Letztes Stück Dreck für mich!!!!
Mehr zu diesem AusgangstextFür weitere Übersetzungsinformationen ist ein Ausgangstext erforderlich
Feedback geben
Seitenleisten

Apr 21, 2022 at 2:18 PM Post #12,115 of 14,593
So is he saying that your DX300 is not working correctly now or that the AMP12 is still not functions correctly or both?

Apr 21, 2022 at 2:26 PM Post #12,118 of 14,593
So is he saying that your DX300 is not working correctly now or that the AMP12 is still not functions correctly or both?
Hes saying that the owner responded to him that his employee couldnt find the package with the dx300 and amp12 and he should be happy to get dx300 back at all. The hell? Its a CRIMINAL!

Apr 21, 2022 at 2:29 PM Post #12,119 of 14,593
Hes saying that the owner responded to him that his employee couldnt find the package with the dx300 and amp12 and he should be happy to get dx300 back at all. The hell? Its a CRIMINAL!
What in the … now I understand why you are so furious. I am sorry about this. My friend, I hope you get it back healthy and safely

Users who are viewing this thread

Back