iBasso DX300 Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 Octa-core 6GB RAM ******NEW Firmware 2.00 Android 11******
Oct 25, 2021 at 3:20 PM Post #8,581 of 14,593
You can change the order when you are in Now Playing.
Interesting, it looks like I need to hold the three predator laser like dots to be able to drag and reorder songs. Not very intuitive. I would have never guessed this. But thanks for letting me know.

Could your UX team add a little indicator showing if the song is already in a playlist and a quick way to go to playlists without having to perform a series of screen touch actions? Thanks!

Oct 25, 2021 at 5:32 PM Post #8,582 of 14,593
Question about purchasing DX300...

Is it possible to purchase with Amp12 as installed amp?... Or Amp12 has to be additional extra purchase?

I assume it has to be an additional purchase... putting the cost of a DX300 at around $1500 when you specifically want only Amp12 for daily use.

Thanks for info.

Oct 25, 2021 at 7:53 PM Post #8,583 of 14,593
Question about purchasing DX300...

Is it possible to purchase with Amp12 as installed amp?... Or Amp12 has to be additional extra purchase?

I assume it has to be an additional purchase... putting the cost of a DX300 at around $1500 when you specifically want only Amp12 for daily use.

Thanks for info.
As far as I know your assumption is correct.

Oct 26, 2021 at 5:53 AM Post #8,584 of 14,593
20211026_154931.jpg

DX300 AMP11mk2 and M15...

While waiting my DX300 diagnose... The replacement available is DX300 with AMP11mk2...
So far, I exp good impression with AMP11mk2, still thin sound like AMP11Mk1 but tighter on Mid bass... will try H2H later when my DX311Mk1 back to me...

Attachments

• 20211026_154935.jpg
    20211026_154935.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
Oct 26, 2021 at 5:56 AM Post #8,585 of 14,593
Oct 26, 2021 at 6:22 AM Post #8,586 of 14,593
Hi guys have a noobie question: it's the first time will be probably selling a dap (previous ones sold to my friends). Where is the best place to sell daps? Was planning to place a listing here on head fi. Thinking of selling my dx312- 4 month old with full guarantee. I purchased a used AK sp1000m from a legit shop with 2 year guarantee. Will be making comparisons. I bet they are close sound wise but the size of the sp1kM is what convince me the most as in the near future will be traveling a lot.

Oct 26, 2021 at 6:31 AM Post #8,587 of 14,593
Hi guys have a noobie question: it's the first time will be probably selling a dap (previous ones sold to my friends). Where is the best place to sell daps? Was planning to place a listing here on head fi. Thinking of selling my dx312- 4 month old with full guarantee. I purchased a used AK sp1000m from a legit shop with 2 year guarantee. Will be making comparisons. I bet they are close sound wise but the size of the sp1kM is what convince me the most as in the near future will be traveling a lot.
Back in the day, when camera stores still existed, one could place unwanted camera gear with a shop on consignment. I don't suppose your hifi shop does this (still a thing)? In any event, of course list your gear here. The Head-Fi classifieds are what drew me here, and how I bought my U12ts. Your main consideration may only be where you're willing to ship. Well, that and needing a PayPal account (IMO) and Buyer and Seller Protection (https://www.paypal.com/ca/business/security/seller-protection). Don't agree to sell or "Gift" to a "Friend" to avoid fees.

Last edited:
Oct 26, 2021 at 6:40 AM Post #8,588 of 14,593
Back in the day, when camera stores still existed, one could place unwanted camera gear with a shop on consignment. I don't suppose your hifi shop does this (still a thing)? In any event, of course list your gear here. The Head-Fi classifieds are what drew me here, and how I bought my U12ts. Your main consideration may only be where you're willing to ship. Well, that and needing a PayPal account (IMO) and Buyer and Seller Protection (https://www.paypal.com/ca/business/security/seller-protection). Don't agree to sell or "Gift" to a "Friend" to avoid fees.
Thank you very much for the advice! Very appreciated!

Oct 26, 2021 at 6:45 AM Post #8,589 of 14,593
Last edited:
Oct 26, 2021 at 6:48 AM Post #8,590 of 14,593
In the last 2 months I listed 3 DAPS in the Head-Fi Classifieds, two of which were sold to people from the forum. The third was eventually sold on eBay. As JoelWilcox said, PayPal account (for invoicing and secure payment) is probably a must. I also purchased a DAP off a private seller via bank transfer, but I would not recommend this, unless you have strong evidence buyer is trustworthy. In my case, seller went to a whole lot of trouble to provide evidence of trustworthiness and it was a very fortunate transaction. Reddit also have a dedicated selling forum for audio equipment, but again I'd be cautious.

Edit: I also tried Facebook marketplace, and got a lot of phishing, obvious scamming approaches. But I listed one item on Gumtree and got an honest and interested buyer (who got beat to the line by somebody else on eBay). Listing on eBay, also, entitles people to PayPal credit (whereas private forums or Gumtree do not), you should keep this in mind as well.

Last edited:
Oct 26, 2021 at 7:01 AM Post #8,591 of 14,593
In the last 2 months I listed 3 DAPS in the Head-Fi Classifieds, two of which were sold to people from the forum. The third was eventually sold on eBay. As JoelWilcox said, PayPal account (for invoicing and secure payment) is probably a must. I also purchased a DAP off a private seller via bank transfer, but I would not recommend this, unless you have strong evidence buyer is trustworthy. In my case, seller went to a whole lot of trouble to provide evidence of trustworthiness and it was a very fortunate transaction. Reddit also have a dedicated selling forum for audio equipment, but again I'd be cautious.

Edit: I also tried Facebook marketplace, and got a lot of phishing, obvious scamming approaches. But I listed one item on Gumtree and got an honest and interested buyer (who got beat to the line by somebody else on eBay). Listing on eBay, also, entitles people to PayPal credit (whereas private forums or Gumtree do not), you should keep this in mind as well.
Thank you for a great feedback! I'm using pay pal a lot so have already read about seller safety. Anyways in a couple days will be probably posting my offer here. In case the AKsp1kM will be beaten by the dx312 and the sound sig will spare my beloved iBasso, the listing will not appear and i will send back the AK. The only reason for this move is the size of the dx300. When I saw the price for the sp1kM which was half of origial and actually cheaper than the dx312 i needed to pull the trigger.

Oct 26, 2021 at 8:04 AM Post #8,592 of 14,593
The story of my life for the past 3 days:

IMG_20211026_185420.jpg

Every 3 or 4 songs. It also randomly replaces my album art with one of those pastel, blurry concert scene wallpapers whenever it feels like it. I realize most of you have either been through this already or somehow lucked out with a stable version of Mango. But I would really like to get this software working. I am not going to do any more resets, so if anyone has any optimization tips for Mango, I would be very grateful.
I am open to hacks and not afraid of github, etc.

IDK who iBasso thinks is their rival, but in my experience they've dropped far, far behind FiiO when it comes to software. . . .

Oct 26, 2021 at 8:09 AM Post #8,593 of 14,593

Every 3 or 4 songs. It also randomly replaces my album art with one of those pastel, blurry concert scene wallpapers whenever it feels like it. I realize most of you have either been through this already or somehow lucked out with a stable version of Mango. But I would really like to get this software working. I am not going to do any more resets, so if anyone has any optimization tips for Mango, I would be very grateful.

IDK who iBasso thinks is their rival, but in my experience they've dropped far, far behind FiiO when it comes to software. . . .
Good grief. Firmware update? Apply again? I've not experienced this but will follow. My only other guess is that another app is interfering and may need to be uninstalled.

Last edited:
Oct 26, 2021 at 8:10 AM Post #8,594 of 14,593

IMG_20211026_185420.jpg

I know that my response will not solve your problems but maybe avoid Mango and go directly to Neutron? Actually it sounds better than both Mangos and has no issues.

Oct 26, 2021 at 8:41 AM Post #8,595 of 14,593
MangoOS never stopped working because it is the whole OS itself. If you can deal with Mango App in Android , then why not use MangoOS ?

I don’t know about FiiO, but they can’t even produce their own OS, and if anyone like them ? Good for them. I like Ibasso because at the least, Ibasso has their own dedicated OS, much like Sony

Users who are viewing this thread

Back