iBasso DX300 MAX Dual AK4499 Snapdragon 660 Octa-Core 6GB RAM 128GB ROM NEW Firmware: 2.02Available.
Sep 18, 2021 at 10:32 AM Post #3,001 of 5,022
im done with Ibasso. Amazing sound I agree. I loved the dx200. but the problems I had with it has been the same to this day of release. Surely they can get the software right yet?y. And it affects people who are paying top dollar. Hats off to all you Ti owners. I envy you. But my last stand with a DAP at this price and premium, id expect perfect functuality. Mods aside. Ibasso isnt new to DAP's, but at least provide something that (as sounds great) at least perform great. Get your poo together. I'll buy something else
What issues are you having now ?

Sep 18, 2021 at 10:39 AM Post #3,002 of 5,022
im done with Ibasso. Amazing sound I agree. I loved the dx200. but the problems I had with it has been the same to this day of release. Surely they can get the software right yet?y. And it affects people who are paying top dollar. Hats off to all you Ti owners. I envy you. But my last stand with a DAP at this price and premium, id expect perfect functuality. Mods aside. Ibasso isnt new to DAP's, but at least provide something that (as sounds great) at least perform great. Get your poo together. I'll buy something else
After 2 Ibasso, 2 A&k , 1 Cayin DAP they all are just keep missing the mark in more ways. Software is just buggy, slow, bulky, quality issues, laggy unresponsive screens, etc etc etc. All fall short. The only one that actually seem to leave a good user experience for me was the Fiio Q5s, which by the way was what got me all started with the DAP journey. For the amount of money we are paying them they couldn't even get it right. DAP truely sucks! That is why I am ordering a Bartok and be done with it.

Last edited:
Sep 18, 2021 at 10:41 AM Post #3,003 of 5,022
Simple things, charging at the right moment, turning on when you want it to. functionality. It hasnt changed to their TOTL products. People have still the same problems. What they so sounds amazing, you know as I do Whitty, but how hard can it be to get it right. I admit, I didnt spend £3k on a 3max, mut im glad I didnt. I am happy however to experience the dx200. As notchy as it was, I love it. I hoped at least it wouldnt be an issue anymore? Ibasso are TOTL now?
/

Sep 18, 2021 at 10:50 AM Post #3,004 of 5,022
Simple things, charging at the right moment, turning on when you want it to. functionality. It hasnt changed to their TOTL products. People have still the same problems. What they so sounds amazing, you know as I do Whitty, but how hard can it be to get it right. I admit, I didnt spend £3k on a 3max, mut im glad I didnt. I am happy however to experience the dx200. As notchy as it was, I love it. I hoped at least it wouldnt be an issue anymore? Ibasso are TOTL now?
/
I don’t have charging problems, and I mostly never do. The only time I did was on Dx300, it was due to me using Apple Charger usb C instead. I found that using Anker charger and I have never had problems.

I am charging my 3MTi now with these chargers. Yes! I repeats it, the analog amp takes any chargers at 12V. It can be a LED Wall wart, a Laptop, whatever…no problems . The DAC always take USB C Anker with no problem, old or new generation doesn’t matter

Software lagging ? You must not have any 3Max on your hand at all, period. The 3Max and Dx300 is the most blazing fast DAP out there. It is smartphone like

All DAP has it own issues, none of them are perfect. AK took 2 years to implement digital filters , roon and no neutron still. But I do agree though, instead of convincing you whose problems are causing irritations with Ibasso problems, please! Please! Just sell them, and spend money else where.

Nothing is perfect in this world, if it doesn’t work for you, simply spend money else where, that is easy 😊. Most importantly, enjoy your music

82AE9DD4-9F3F-4DAA-B7C8-E9022183056B.jpeg

Last edited:
Sep 18, 2021 at 10:59 AM Post #3,005 of 5,022
I guess you are the lucky one. I'm just saying these little problems have not been resolved. As with everything vibasso. They sound amazing and I love the sound. But why can't they get it right? In functional matters? I know the 507 has flaws, but it's not that it doesn't work as intended, it simply works . Why can't the DX max work?

Sep 18, 2021 at 11:04 AM Post #3,007 of 5,022
I don’t have charging problems, and I mostly never do. The only time I did was on Dx300, it was due to me using Apple Charger usb C instead. I found that using Anker charger and I have never had problems.

I am charging my 3MTi now with these chargers. Yes! I repeats it, the analog amp takes any chargers at 12V. It can be a LED Wall wart, a Laptop, whatever…no problems . The DAC always take USB C Anker with no problem, old or new generation doesn’t matter

Software lagging ? You must not have any 3Max on your hand at all, period. The 3Max and Dx300 is the most blazing fast DAP out there. It is smartphone like

All DAP has it own issues, none of them are perfect. AK took 2 years to implement digital filters , roon and no neutron still. But I do agree though, instead of convincing you whose problems are causing irritations with Ibasso problems, please! Please! Just sell them, and spend money else where.

Nothing is perfect in this world, if it doesn’t work for you, simply spend money else where, that is easy 😊. Most importantly, enjoy your music

it is not as simple as not happy and sell. a lot was expected for the price and a lot was underwhelming and buyers feels getting rip off. you think selling them would let those feelings go away? this product was so hype… right from the get go and it is just underwhelming. the product has to be judged as a whole and not just the sound.

Sep 18, 2021 at 11:06 AM Post #3,008 of 5,022
it is not as simple as not happy and sell. a lot was expected for the price and a lot was underwhelming and buyers feels getting rip off. you think selling them would let those feelings go away? this product was so hype… right from the get go and it is just underwhelming. the product has to be judge as a whole and not just the sound.
Maybe I missed: Is it the sound quality that is dissapointing or the number of hardware issues?

Sep 18, 2021 at 11:08 AM Post #3,009 of 5,022
I guess you are the lucky one. I'm just saying these little problems have not been resolved. As with everything vibasso. They sound amazing and I love the sound. But why can't they get it right? In functional matters? I know the 507 has flaws, but it's not that it doesn't work as intended, it simply works . Why can't the DX max work?
You have a MAX? What are the issues? I have a MAX and haven't encountered Any slowness, any lags, any real issues with software or performance. I have Apple, Winddows and other daps. Nothing, I repeat, nothing is perfect and there are small things with all of them and Apple has billions to spend and a huge software group as I think Windows does. Anyway, with the MAX, no issues to speak of, easy to use, superb sound, fast and efficient and the battery life is very good, surprisingly so! Back to the music!

Sep 18, 2021 at 11:09 AM Post #3,010 of 5,022
As I said, I don’t have charging issue. It isn’t me being lucky. Chargers have their own interfaces and protocols. Say using Samsung Galaxy on an Apple chargers and So on, you are bound to have problems.

it is not as simple as not happy and sell. a lot was expected for the price and a lot was underwhelming and buyers feels getting rip off. you think selling them would let those feelings go away? this product was so hype… right from the get go and it is just underwhelming. the product has to be judged as a whole and not just the sound.
That is your problems, and the last respond from me would be that “I am sorry it doesn’t work out for you. Now move
On !”.

Doesn’t matter who you are or how-much you have , there will always be things that will not work out “just for you” and that is life .

So you either move on with it, or people around you start to move on without you. Your choices

Sep 18, 2021 at 11:09 AM Post #3,011 of 5,022
The sound qulity is top notch. But Ibasso have several software issues that still cant get right.

Sep 18, 2021 at 11:10 AM Post #3,012 of 5,022
Sorry that I am not following? Do you complain because you have these problems in your 3Max, or are you just seeing the reports here that makes you unhappy?

I am not seeing 3Max in your signature.

Sep 18, 2021 at 11:11 AM Post #3,013 of 5,022
The sound qulity is top notch. But Ibasso have several software issues that still cant get right.

Care to elaborate ? It’s basically an android phone without a phone function and then it’s own Mango OS on the side. What isn’t working properly? I haven’t had any issues myself yet so I’m curious as to what isn’t working well for you.

Sep 18, 2021 at 11:13 AM Post #3,014 of 5,022

I always wonder if the charger itself could be part of the issue of not charging. I use my trusted Apple Charger that came with my Macbook Pro 15 inch, it is the largest looking charger I have around, with the apple cable. Charging works like a charm, and I don't observe any abnormality compared to my Note 20 phone.

I had incidence in the past where for example my Logitech wireless keyboard would not charge with any other charger but only with the Apple Charger....I even tried with a Microsoft Surface Docking Power Brick which looked hefty, but no go.

I do think it is worthwhile to switch out the charger to maybe that is not charging the phone or a tiny gadget. My humble opinion.

No software lag or touchscreen lag either, I installed an anti virus software and Norton Clean too - to be safe, and it behaves beautifully.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back