iBasso DX300 MAX Dual AK4499 Snapdragon 660 Octa-Core 6GB RAM 128GB ROM NEW Firmware: 2.02Available.
Sep 8, 2021 at 3:25 PM Post #2,176 of 5,047
Alright guy! Congratulations on the purchase !!! One of the most expensive DAP in Ibasso history

Also by the history, I meant Ibasso always knock it out of the park for price to build to performance ratios, and so I believe that this is the best Ibasso yet!!!!

Now, the hardest Part!! The wait for shipment!!! 😂
Not just for the owners it is difficult to wait. I can't wait to hear the impressions!

Sep 8, 2021 at 3:27 PM Post #2,177 of 5,047
Alright guy! Congratulations on the purchase !!! One of the most expensive DAP in Ibasso history

Also by the history, I meant Ibasso always knock it out of the park for price to build to performance ratios, and so I believe that this is the best Ibasso yet!!!!

Now, the hardest Part!! The wait for shipment!!! 😂
Yes, I know that feeling.
Waiting. Waiting.
Don't want to go to work.

Sep 8, 2021 at 3:32 PM Post #2,178 of 5,047
To all Qobuz users: Me and another fellow HeadFi'er are in contact with Qobuz developers and they are constantly trying improve the performance, fix bugs etc. based on the feedback. If you encounter any serious issues, please let me know so that I can forward them.

Last edited:
Sep 8, 2021 at 3:33 PM Post #2,180 of 5,047
Not sure shipping to destination within 5 days is true or not.

Ok then. Ti left pocket. SS right pocket.
2Max back pocket.
Holy Molly......
I'd put my hands down your pockets 😉

Sep 8, 2021 at 3:36 PM Post #2,182 of 5,047
To all Qobuz users: Me and another fellow HeadFi'er are in contact with Qobuz developers and they are constantly trying improve the performance, fix bugs etc. based on the feedback. If you encounter any serious issues on MAX, please let me know so that I can forward them.
Me not, but I’m ready to contribute if you will direct me what to test.
On my side, I’m doing now testing of Neutron MP with his developer, Dmitry, to fix some incorrect functions.
I hope next release will be already soon.

Sep 8, 2021 at 3:36 PM Post #2,183 of 5,047
Yes, I know that feeling.
Waiting. Waiting.
Don't want to go to work.
My fingers probably seized to functions when unboxing it 🥰 I feel like I have been loving Ibasso so much and here I am in for the best treatment yet!

I remember saying this a while ago, Ibasso is awesome, and the more exquisite parts they can conjure up, is the more expensive, and yet would still be worth it, and I couldn’t wait to see the expensive Ibasso!!! ! So I have gone through DX200Ti, and now 3MaxTi!! I love it !! DX200Ti started out as a joke and Ibasso was the first one to have introduced it to the market. Now others are following suit!

What are so special and exotic about the 3MaxTi ?
Those Films Capacitors, this player is probably the only and the first one to be using these capacitors. Yeah, others are using Wima and stuff, which is lovely as well, but non of them are going to be this juicy and beefy . Usually these beefy and juicy caps are seen in high end systems and older one….

Then the Pure Titanium Of course !!

I also have people asking, what is so special about Ibasso that I love so much lately ? This super class A amplifications for sure !!! It is discrete, it is high power output, it has class A characteristics, it performs like a class A sound signature, and yet it efficient is as great as Class A/B. Other makers are also building discrete Class A, but they are a heat monster, and they don’t sound as good as Ibasso Super Class A…I just sold my Cayin C9 😉 just for additional of the fund for this Titanium. I have been loving it since Amp8EX

Last edited:
Sep 8, 2021 at 3:39 PM Post #2,184 of 5,047
Me not, but I’m ready to contribute if you will direct me what to test.
On my side, I’m doing now testing of Neutron MP with his developer, Dmitry, to fix some incorrect functions.
I hope next release will be already soon.
Thanks. Unfortunately it is mostly about the usage of application with subscription.

Neutron works really well, though. I was surprised that it immediately started playing DSD512 on MAX.

Sep 8, 2021 at 3:41 PM Post #2,185 of 5,047
Thanks. Unfortunately it is mostly about the usage of application with subscription.

Neutron works really well, though. I was surprised that it immediately started playing DSD512 on MAX.
What I found lately is that instead of DSD512. You can try a good microSD like MicronSD, a good source of recordings from 44.1Khz and beyond. Using Neutron OverSampling with dithering, and Digital filters, the highest CPU processing….the performances isn’t much behind DSD512 at all.

The quality MicroSD is very important here if you like Quality PCM on portable

Sep 8, 2021 at 3:42 PM Post #2,186 of 5,047
I have subscription of course. US account.
Check for example DAP settings of filter and gain inside of Neutron. Minor fixes needed, Dmitry is doing now with my help.

Sep 8, 2021 at 3:42 PM Post #2,187 of 5,047
My fingers probably seized to functions when unboxing it 🥰 I feel like I have been loving Ibasso so much and here I am in for the best treatment yet!

I remember saying this a while ago, Ibasso is awesome, and the more exquisite parts they can conjure up, is the more expensive, and yet would still be worth it, and I couldn’t wait to see the expensive Ibasso!!! ! So I have gone through DX200Ti, and now 3MaxTi!! I love it !! DX200Ti started out as a joke and Ibasso was the first one to have introduced it to the market. Now others are following suit!

What are so special and exotic about the 3MaxTi ?
Those Films Capacitors, this player is probably the only and the first one to be using these capacitors. Yeah, others are using Wima and stuff, which is lovely as well, but non of them are going to be this juicy and beefy . Usually these beefy and juicy caps are seen in high end systems and older one….

Then the Pure Titanium Of course !!

I also have people asking, what is so special about Ibasso that I love so much lately ? This super class A amplifications for sure !!! It is discrete, it is high power output, it has class A characteristics, it performs like a class A sound signature, and yet it efficient is as great as Class A/B. Other makers are also building discrete Class A, but they are a heat monster, and they don’t sound as good as Ibasso Super Class A…I just sold my Cayin C9 😉 just for additional of the fund for this Titanium. I have been loving it since Amp8EX
Suppose to save up for McIntosh tube hp amp for bedroom system.
Oh well. It can wait....

Sep 8, 2021 at 3:44 PM Post #2,188 of 5,047
Suppose to save up for McIntosh tube hp amp for bedroom system.
Oh well. It can wait....
What days and ages are we in ? Who cares about sitting still like a statues at a desk ?
I want to be able to go around my garden, trimming flowers, watering my veggies, and slamming my collections on my HD800S without no one to bother me

Sep 8, 2021 at 3:45 PM Post #2,189 of 5,047
What I found lately is that instead of DSD512. You can try a good microSD like MicronSD, a good source of recordings from 44.1Khz and beyond. Using Neutron OverSampling with dithering, and Digital filters, the highest CPU processing….the performances isn’t much behind DSD512 at all.

The quality MicroSD is very important here if you like Quality PCM on portable
Thanks for the tip. On the 4499 the difference isn't as obvious as ES9028PRO anyway, for DSD512.

Sep 8, 2021 at 3:46 PM Post #2,190 of 5,047
I have subscription of course. US account.

Check for example DAP settings of filter and gain inside of Neutron. Minor fixes needed, Dmitry is doing now with my help.
Ah, nice! Sure, just standard usage. If you encounter any issues, have suggestions etc. You can let me know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back