iBasso DX300 MAX Dual AK4499 Snapdragon 660 Octa-Core 6GB RAM 128GB ROM NEW Firmware: 2.02Available.
Sep 8, 2021 at 1:42 PM Post #2,161 of 5,022
Finally, gave into the rabbit's hole once again.
New Ti version here....Couldn't resist ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜œ ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿ˜…...
Congratulations on securing a 3MAX Ti. Keep us updated of the owners number and your initial thoughts when it arrives. ๐ŸŽง

Sep 8, 2021 at 1:49 PM Post #2,162 of 5,022
So based off what you saw about the different internal caps, do you think the $1000 price increase is justified?
I think the difference would be much more if the sales were not done online. As said before, if it was sold in shops, would probably be like $4000.

Last edited:
Sep 8, 2021 at 1:55 PM Post #2,163 of 5,022
How much would the cnc commissioned Ti casing cost on its own?

Sep 8, 2021 at 1:58 PM Post #2,164 of 5,022
I think the difference would be much more if the sales were not done online. As said before, if it was sold in shops, would probably be like $4000.
Totally agree.

Sep 8, 2021 at 2:20 PM Post #2,167 of 5,022
How much would the cnc commissioned Ti casing cost on its own?
First problem of all, no place would be willing to supply the Titanium and mill it out for a single unit lol!!!

Beside that, they are pretty expensive to source
Was the sale last night of 50 or 100 Ti version?
I heard 50 for China locally and 50 for the world, correct?
Correct

Sep 8, 2021 at 2:35 PM Post #2,168 of 5,022
Last edited:
Sep 8, 2021 at 2:58 PM Post #2,171 of 5,022
And in Germany with all the taxes and fees roundabout 4000 USD (even bought directly) which is too much..
I guess there is no way around it. If it was sold through a shop, adding those taxes, it would even be over $4000, which is a crazy price. But if you think about it, this is a very special build of a device. There are no other DAP manufacturers (at least that I know) that does such special builds, with such extremely high quality components. "Similar" devices around that price are mass produced, probably with little human intervention. Here probably all amp modules were hand built, maybe even the components were hand selected. Like a boutique DAP.

So yeah, too late for me but I am happy with my SS. Lots of fun to those lucky ones with the TI. :)

Last edited:
Sep 8, 2021 at 3:02 PM Post #2,172 of 5,022
I guess there is no way around it. If it was sold through a shop, adding those taxes, it would even be over $4000, which is a crazy price. But if you think about it, this is a very special build of a device. There are no other DAP manufacturers (at least that I know) that does such special builds, with such extremely high quality components. "Similar" devices around that price all are mass produced, probably with little human intervention. Here probably all amp modules were hand built, maybe even the components were hand selected. Like a boutique DAP.

So yeah, too late for me but I am happy with my SS. Lots of fun to those lucky ones with the TI. :)
Very well said. Salty price, but then again an exclusive build, not just a limited edition.

Sep 8, 2021 at 3:22 PM Post #2,174 of 5,022
Alright guy! Congratulations on the purchase !!! One of the most expensive DAP in Ibasso history

Also by the history, I meant Ibasso always knock it out of the park for price to build to performance ratios, and so I believe that this is the best Ibasso yet!!!!

Now, the hardest Part!! The wait for shipment!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚

Sep 8, 2021 at 3:25 PM Post #2,175 of 5,022

Users who are viewing this thread

Back