iBasso DX220Max ****************** New FW! 1.01 for download! 1st Page.
Jul 29, 2019 at 7:03 PM Post #122 of 3,626
almost hi end dap..... but a blip for a hi end stereo world :)
I doubt almost a high end DAP. More like, and most likely a high end dap and I would bet more than a blip if recent efforts by iBasso are to be a gauge, which I strongly suspect they will be. The DX220 one of the best daps on the market, the Max, with enhanced everything I would wager a transportable DAP of the highest order.

Jul 29, 2019 at 7:14 PM Post #123 of 3,626
I doubt almost a high end DAP. More like, and most likely a high end dap and I would bet more than a blip if recent efforts by iBasso are to be a gauge, which I strongly suspect they will be. The DX220 one of the best daps on the market, the Max, with enhanced everything I would wager a transportable DAP of the highest order.
images-7-1.jpg

Jul 29, 2019 at 7:17 PM Post #124 of 3,626
I base my statement on past experience with sound and quality of. I am not sure at all what you are trying to convey.

Jul 29, 2019 at 9:30 PM Post #126 of 3,626
Since when can we start judging without listening ? Or personal experiences with a device ?
You can't totally but from the way things have been going, would you expect less? I should state, I expect it to be more.

Jul 29, 2019 at 9:44 PM Post #128 of 3,626
I missed the Head-fi forum when it was 5 years ago =/....so sad
I don't miss the attack squads. I do like expressing an opinion and the freedom to do it.

Jul 30, 2019 at 12:03 PM Post #130 of 3,626
Darn it! I sent a spy scout to Canjam London, but no DX220 Max... Apparently there is only one prototype and it did not travel to London. *sigh*
Lol! That means it could take 6-7 months before arriving to the market ? I remember the Amp9 and Nutube which had only 1 prototype back in September, and it just got released. I am not going to hold my breathe here LOL

The fact remains though, the market is hot, you either get on the train, or being left behind :wink:

Jul 30, 2019 at 12:15 PM Post #131 of 3,626
Lol! That means it could take 6-7 months before arriving to the market ? I remember the Amp9 and Nutube which had only 1 prototype back in September, and it just got released. I am not going to hold my breathe here LOL

The fact remains though, the market is hot, you either get on the train, or being left behind :wink:
Well, one advantage is that I will actually have some time to save up for it. Or maybe Santa can buy me one, lol! :D

Aug 13, 2019 at 7:46 PM Post #133 of 3,626
I’ve got my eye on the DMP Z1, but this looks very interesting to me...would love to test drive this

Aug 13, 2019 at 7:55 PM Post #134 of 3,626
I’ve got my eye on the DMP Z1, but this looks very interesting to me...would love to test drive this
Z1 was ok , not great.

Aug 15, 2019 at 1:49 AM Post #135 of 3,626

It is a Fact & Without a doubt, the DX221ii Is a Hi end DAP. Anyone who said no has not listened or @ least auditioned the device.
It raised the Bar even further with the amp9 module. More Sound field width, height to the already big stage & imaging. More realistic instruments, voices, etc. More Low low details. It's category however is portable, meaning No go for full size HP. Hence, the Max will be born. I for 1 would be getting 1 and finally, add 1 more full size hp to my collection...
upload_2019-8-15_9-43-15.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back