iBasso DX120 pure DAP player. Balanced, single ended, line out and 2 micro SD slots. FW 2.9.21 now out!
Nov 8, 2018 at 7:22 AM Post #782 of 2,153
OK, go to the iBasso site and look at the page labeled downloads. The newest firmware is on the top row, either 2nd or 3rd from the left. Download it, and unzip it. Copy the file called update.img onto your card. Put the card into slot 2, don't put a card in slot 1 at all. Turn your player on, go to advanced settings, and down towards the bottom you should see a button for system update. Hit that button, and let it update. OK, afterwards, it'll start up and maybe look kinda weird, don't worry, you didn't break it. Scroll over again to advanced settings, push it, and then pick factory reset. Let the device reset. Afterwards, rescan your library and you're in like Flynn.

Nov 8, 2018 at 7:34 AM Post #783 of 2,153
OK, go to the iBasso site and look at the page labeled downloads. The newest firmware is on the top row, either 2nd or 3rd from the left. Download it, and unzip it. Copy the file called update.img onto your card. Put the card into slot 2, don't put a card in slot 1 at all. Turn your player on, go to advanced settings, and down towards the bottom you should see a button for system update. Hit that button, and let it update. OK, afterwards, it'll start up and maybe look kinda weird, don't worry, you didn't break it. Scroll over again to advanced settings, push it, and then pick factory reset. Let the device reset. Afterwards, rescan your library and you're in like Flynn.
Wait, i followed all of your instructions with the latest firmware V2.2.42 but factory reset said it will delete all my data. So all my songs will be deleted? Do I back up all my files before resetting?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back