iBasso DX100:24 bit for bit, PG 1> Reviews & Impressions, Downloads, VIDEO, NEW Firmware 1.4.2.
Oct 11, 2012 at 6:46 PM Post #8,282 of 13,503
Quote:
Hi Lee, what amp did you use for your LX to compare? is this comparing against the line out of dx100? just curious about dx100 implementation of sabreDAC - maybe jitter/clock? want to rule out the amp section
smily_headphones1.gif

I use the UHA6 MKII with it. I also have the T1 from Tralucent but don't use it as much on my desktop because it's volume pot isn't quite as good at lower volumes (it gets a bit too loud for this application). I also have a Triad L3 which I really wanna use lol but until  I have my charger I won't be able too :frowning2:. I don't think jitter has anything to do with it. Just the DACport LX (pure DAC) is better overall. More dynamic, super transparent/resolving and open. Love the mids very much on the LX. Also it's Class A rated and is always running hot. Just really not much of a comparison between them.

Oct 11, 2012 at 7:26 PM Post #8,284 of 13,503
Regarding the sleep mode. I left it on for about 8 hours in sleep mode (well the one that I put it into manually) and it drained the battery by 6 percent in 8 hours time. :wink: Not bad I think. This is on 1.1.7. Not sure what 1.2.3 will be like but won't bother wasting my time on that crumby firmware.

Oct 11, 2012 at 7:50 PM Post #8,286 of 13,503
Is there a website where I can get a replacement screen shield for the DX100?

Sorry for inquiring on non-technical problems/issues. 

Thanks,
Andy

On a side note: Seriously annoyed and irked that I have a single dead pixel that is noticeable on the screen when I first turned it on...

Oct 11, 2012 at 8:05 PM Post #8,289 of 13,503
Quote:
I actually got the silicone case from amazon japan and delivered through tenso. cost me 50 bucks total though. not looking forward to pay 20+ bucks for a screen shield...

Hmm too bad you didn't order it at the same time. I ordered both as it made sense to. You didn't see it listed right next to the DX100 case on the amazon page?

Oct 11, 2012 at 10:03 PM Post #8,292 of 13,503
Quote:
Not me.

I get zero drain of the battery for ~4 hours on 1.2.3, when I manually shut down all apps and turn the screen off. Is there a way to really put it on standby?

Here we go again . Those weird un known variables going on ,behaviour varying between different physical units of DX100

Man my battery sucks under same conditions

i installed 1.1.7 and will test tonight

Oct 11, 2012 at 10:04 PM Post #8,293 of 13,503
FYI iBasso themselves sell screen protections. I haven't asked, but they might even stock the silicon protection. I got my screen protector for free while ordering extra mains adapters and a new backplate.

Oct 11, 2012 at 10:41 PM Post #8,294 of 13,503
Now that i ve got my OTG cable working ,im wondering if i can get a usb hub working connected
to OTG cable ? im feeling doubtful as my 750 GB or was it 1 TB , i forgot ,HDD only shows
in udisk folder and i cant actually play music from it

My Samsung galaxy will tho ,maybe its the newer android os , im not sure

Any one attempted this feat ? id hate to order something and have to leg or bike many miles to
town to pick up an order that wont work LOL

Cheers

Oct 12, 2012 at 1:37 AM Post #8,295 of 13,503
Is it possible to play all my music on shuffle because all my player is doing is replaying all the songs I manually pressed to play. So it's just a cycle of 26 songs at a time.

Still getting used to the player... 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back