iBasso DX100:24 bit for bit, PG 1> Reviews & Impressions, Downloads, VIDEO, NEW Firmware 1.4.2.
Mar 26, 2012 at 12:25 PM Post #2,851 of 13,503

Quote:
I've had mine for a few hours. Sound is superb straight out of the box using JH 16 pros. Sounds more detailed to me than my HM 801 balanced amp and has a wider soundstage. Can't agree that it sounds thin at all. One problem-I seem to have only 32gb on-board memory( according yo windows explorer and info on DAP)

LOL, nothing is going to sound thin using JH16s
bigsmile_face.gif

Mar 26, 2012 at 12:55 PM Post #2,852 of 13,503
Hey, errr...DX100 owners. How many songs do you have on your DX100? Anyone with 6400+ in the internal memory? If so do you find it slow in cataloguing, & finding?

i.e. it rebuilds or reads only in real-time when you're clicking in "Albums", "Artists", etc.?

I know you guys are gonna say of course it's slow with so many songs. But I don't have any performance problems with my iPhone/iPad - presumably 'cos in that environment the songs are indexed into a database.

I'm guessing Android (or iBasso's music player) doesn't do that but reads from the filesystem in real time - every time? I don't mind as long as I know how it operates then I know not to treat it as a jukebox and put only few large (FLAC) files on it only.

Mar 26, 2012 at 12:59 PM Post #2,853 of 13,503
I found that on initial load, it took some time to build the library. After that it was very fast but I didn't have that many albums but it didn't seem to matter how many albums I had once it loaded all of them, it was fast with the internal and external memory. 

Mar 26, 2012 at 1:24 PM Post #2,855 of 13,503
May i ask if anyone's Dx100 is being

[size=inherit] [tr][size=inherit] [td][size=inherit] Shenzhen, China[/size][/td] [td][size=inherit] 03/26/2012[/size][/td] [td][size=inherit] 6:21 P.M.[/size][/td] [td][size=inherit] Pkg delay-add'l security check by Gov’t or other agency- beyond UPS control. / Delivery rescheduled.[/size][/td] [/size][/tr] [/size]

?? i don't know whats happening? 

Mar 26, 2012 at 2:01 PM Post #2,856 of 13,503

Quote:
May i ask if anyone's Dx100 is being

[size=inherit] [tr][size=inherit] [td][size=inherit] Shenzhen, China[/size][/td] [td][size=inherit] 03/26/2012[/size][/td] [td][size=inherit] 6:21 P.M.[/size][/td] [td][size=inherit] Pkg delay-add'l security check by Gov’t or other agency- beyond UPS control. / Delivery rescheduled.[/size][/td] [/size][/tr] [/size]

?? i don't know whats happening? 

It might be a spot check. 

Mar 26, 2012 at 2:19 PM Post #2,857 of 13,503
[size=medium]Turo you really have to add custom art work to your ciems, it just makes it way cooler. Nobody will notice them unless they put them on. You really don’t have to worry about getting in trouble cause of your custom art.  I would highly recommend that you at least consider it. Jh audio really does an amazing job with custom art work printing.[/size]

Mar 26, 2012 at 2:38 PM Post #2,858 of 13,503
How do you get the apps from google play onto the Ibasso without any other android devices (since the Ibasso isn't supported and all)? I'm just curious for when mine arrives.

I'm not sure exactly what you mean, but the DX100 supports the official Android marketplace, now called "Google Play". One just needs to activate Wi-Fi, download the desired app from the Market and you are done. I have downloaded and installed several with no problems at all.

Mar 26, 2012 at 2:40 PM Post #2,859 of 13,503

Quote:
I'm not sure exactly what you mean, but the DX100 supports the official Android marketplace, now called "Google Play". One just needs to activate Wi-Fi, download the desired app from the Market and you are done. I have downloaded and installed several with no problems at all.

Ah I see thanks for clarifying hiflight. :) I've never had an android device...though I have developed for one and the DX100 wasn't on a list of supported devices I found on Google Play so I was sorta confused. :p

Mar 26, 2012 at 2:53 PM Post #2,860 of 13,503

Quote:
[size=medium]Turo you really have to add custom art work to your ciems, it just makes it way cooler. Nobody will notice them unless they put them on. You really don’t have to worry about getting in trouble cause of your custom art.  I would highly recommend that you at least consider it. Jh audio really does an amazing job with custom art work printing.[/size]

Thanks Mischa, but they are almost done (hope so).
Will see...

Mar 26, 2012 at 3:06 PM Post #2,863 of 13,503

Quote:
two days ago I was requested to paid the rest of my amount of dx100,
how long does it take them to ship, do they provide shipping details or tracking number to you to track the product ?

"Waiting for my DX100", will somebody start this new thread...
biggrin.gif

Its taking ages for them to ship it, and centuries to move, been stuck in Hong Kong since Friday....What....

Mar 26, 2012 at 4:24 PM Post #2,864 of 13,503

I am happy for you.I haven't been requested to pay the rest of my amount of my DX100 yet, and i order it on 12 Feb .My ATH-W3000ANV will come in few days,is a long wait for me.
rolleyes.gif

Quote:
two days ago I was requested to paid the rest of my amount of dx100,
how long does it take them to ship, do they provide shipping details or tracking number to you to track the product ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back