ibasso d2 + ???
Jul 2, 2008 at 2:03 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

hockeyb213

BANNED: BAD TRADER
I am looking at full sized cans for under 350 to go along with my shures. I am looking for a airy sound that has a lot of detail. I am looking at the akg 701's since I hear that grados are very subjective in their sound so idk if I want to go in that direction. Finally I am only lookig at open backed cans

Jul 2, 2008 at 2:48 AM Post #2 of 7
If you look used, an AT W-1000 is very open and airy. My opinion was it was slightly bass impact light but the extension was there. It did vocals amazing and managed to convey a pretty impressive headspace. It mated well with my Predator before I sold it.

Jul 2, 2008 at 3:06 AM Post #3 of 7
yeah I am looking used it is either something like a akg701 or I am getting some custom ue's I mean if I am going to spend a ton I wanna be able to use em all over the place

Jul 2, 2008 at 3:20 AM Post #4 of 7
Any body want to throw out more suggestions? I have almost this exact same question, budget, and preference for open cans. Although, I'm perfectly fine with Grados. I have the SR80 now.

Jul 2, 2008 at 3:31 AM Post #5 of 7
yeah I think I am going to go for the akg's since they are great value and a big bang for the buck unless someone can throw something better out that I have not considered

Sep 2, 2011 at 1:07 AM Post #6 of 7
hello, I'm from mainland China, I'm here is US as a student. You don't have to worry, i bought my D2+ with paypal, it takes 5days for pending, when yesterday i sent them an email ask for shipment, they said my D2+ is already shipped right after they get the money on their account. I believe it will be arrived soon. at least faster than god **** paypal !
ksc75smile.gif
   Also, i bought my Q701 on Amazon, still waiting ~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back