IBasso Audio IT03
Sep 27, 2016 at 9:11 PM Post #332 of 3,344
Vote for ConnectIT
biggrin.gif

Maybe later evening can by pass at JE

I checked with them via their chat online, they said their set should come in by Friday.
redface.gif
 I could not wait, that's why I went to Stereo PS. 

Sep 27, 2016 at 11:47 PM Post #336 of 3,344
This thread suddenly flood, seem like today lunch time ready wanted go for stereo snd try it out.
Also see wether can have discount or not hehe
audio123 good job bro
the it03 is easily one of the iem you can buy in the market without trying at all because it is just too good

Sep 28, 2016 at 12:06 AM Post #337 of 3,344
the it03 is easily one of the iem you can buy in the market without trying at all because it is just too good

I understand your enthusiasm, but this logic makes zero sense. Can you please stop throwing superlatives around like 'the best', 'just too good'? You have already mentioned exhaustively how much you like these. We acknowledge that. Now give it a rest and stop hyping these up further using the same rehashed lines over and over again.

If the option to audition an IEM before possible purchase exists, one should always exercise it. Same goes for any audio component. Tastes and preferences count for much.

Instead of dominating the thread with one-liners, step back and wait for others to weigh in on their impressions. A handful of others have the IT03 on the way. Varied, well-calibrated impressions are what is most needed now.

Sep 28, 2016 at 8:07 AM Post #338 of 3,344
I understand your enthusiasm, but this logic makes zero sense. Can you please stop throwing superlatives around like 'the best', 'just too good'? You have already mentioned exhaustively how much you like these. We acknowledge that. Now give it a rest and stop hyping these up further using the same rehashed lines over and over again.

If the option to audition an IEM before possible purchase exists, one should always exercise it. Same goes for any audio component. Tastes and preferences count for much.

Instead of dominating the thread with one-liners, step back and wait for others to weigh in on their impressions. A handful of others have the IT03 on the way. Varied, well-calibrated impressions are what is most needed now.
there are no bad impressions at all. This is not a hype train.

Sep 28, 2016 at 8:20 AM Post #339 of 3,344
I woke up to the best news. My pair is actually arriving today, and FedEx just doesn't know how to use its own tracking system the right way. I can't wait to try these and compare to high end IEMs.

Sep 28, 2016 at 9:14 AM Post #341 of 3,344
there are no bad impressions at all. This is not a hype train.

There is a lot of hype for these earphones right now. That doesn't necessarily mean it's a bad thing. However there are a couple of posts that are starting to raise a red flag for me. For many new earphones/headphones that are just released in the market, there tends to be a majority of good impressions. It takes time and many impressions to accurately judge if the hype was warranted or not. There have been some people mentioned that they have ordered these earphones in the last couple of pages so hopefully in the next few weeks more user impressions will come out.

Sep 28, 2016 at 9:57 AM Post #343 of 3,344
To be fair audio123 is just being enthusiastic. He is not a headphone noob by any means.

There is a fine line between bashing someone new who has just bought their first headphone and is announcing its brillianceto the world
and someone has some actual expereince with high end audio! :)

Caution is a wise personal approach to spending money but lets not have a go at people who are just genuinly excited for a product

I don't have anything more to say about the IT03's that I haven't already said in my review but if you look around the internet
and some preliminary reviews from very well respected members earlier in this thread you'll find a consistency of admiration.

Obviously we all have different tastes which is fair enough > but technically the IT03 are quite difficult to fault  :wink:

Time will tell but I am also with audio123 in being excited for people to get to hear them
Reviews should be coming soon as people have had some time now to give a good burn in/listen

Sep 28, 2016 at 10:01 AM Post #344 of 3,344

He's done the same in at least the Andromeda and Fidue SIRIUS threads - most of his posts are purely congratulatory and have near 0 substantiation. Yet he has no insight that he's contributing (almost single-handedly) to the immense hype surrounding the product. Personally, I have to speak up against that as it just ruins the experience of coming to this forum, when 50% of all I read comes from one person restating the same opinion with little to no new information. 

Sep 28, 2016 at 10:11 AM Post #345 of 3,344

He's done the same in at least the Andromeda and Fidue SIRIUS threads - most of his posts are purely congratulatory and have near 0 substantiation. Yet he has no insight that he's contributing (almost single-handedly) to the immense hype surrounding the product. Personally, I have to speak up against that as it just ruins the experience of coming to this forum, when 50% of all I read comes from one person restating the same opinion with little to no new information. 

when something is good, what more can you say aside from praising it.
when something is bad, what more can you say aside from criticising it.

lows: excellent subbass rumble 10/10
mids: transparent and detailed 8/10
highs: not grainy at all, well extended 9/10
soundstage:above average 8/10
details: above average 8/10
fit: for me 10/10
totl level: 9/10
price to performance ratio:10/10
impedance: low very easy to drive
case: quite wierd 7/10
stock tips: an assortment 8/10
cable: great 9/10