I need headphones that fit my pea head
Oct 7, 2011 at 3:51 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

narutofan36

New Head-Fier
I have a freakishly small pea head and most headphones look very awkward on me. I'm limited to online shopping so its very difficult for me to find something that fits correctly so as of right now, I value the headphone's look more so than the specifications. The only headphones that I look decent in were bose triports. I'm looking for something minimal (not janky grado minimal) and with a similar modern ascetic, shape and sizing as the triports but a brand with more approval among the head-fi community. Anyone else with small pea heads? Shoot me some recommendations, keeping consideration im a frugal college student, anything less then or around ~160-200 (street price) would be grrrrreat.

Oct 7, 2011 at 4:28 AM Post #2 of 4
Beyer Dynamic Dt1350 sounds like your ultimate portable pea-head headphone.

Price is slightly out of your range but if I were you I'd find those extra dollars.

$299USD

Otherwise, settle for a Sennheiser HD-25 II.

If none of those fit, give up and stick with in ear monitors.

Oct 7, 2011 at 5:46 AM Post #3 of 4
Oct 7, 2011 at 5:56 AM Post #4 of 4
lol, while I'm worried that headphones might be too uncomfortable or not fit at all.....

I'm the sort of person that has such a big head, the padding on the head band comes off from the middle because the head band is so straightened.

but it doesn't matter that much cause I'm more of an iem guy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back