I have my hands ON the Sony X1000 Walkman - Impressions / Discussions
Jun 1, 2009 at 8:18 AM Post #766 of 3,761
Hi everyone,

I just pulled the trigger on a X1060 from Amazon. I used super saver free delivery. In your experience how quickly could i expect to get this?

Also im expecting my FX500 headphones and case and screen protector from Japan pretty soon too.

If you like i can post high res pics of everything once i receive it?

Lastly! - Would i need to burn in the headphones, if so what would be the best way of doing this?

Thanks!

PS: Can i use Itunes to transfer everything over?

Jun 1, 2009 at 8:40 AM Post #768 of 3,761
Quote:

Originally Posted by PrinceOfEgypt /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Hi everyone,

I just pulled the trigger on a X1060 from Amazon. I used super saver free delivery. In your experience how quickly could i expect to get this?

Also im expecting my FX500 headphones and case and screen protector from Japan pretty soon too.

If you like i can post high res pics of everything once i receive it?

Lastly! - Would i need to burn in the headphones, if so what would be the best way of doing this?

Thanks!

PS: Can i use Itunes to transfer everything over?

Drag and drop into the music folder. Works for me....

You could have used the Amazon prime free trial for next day delivery, then canceled the prime service otherwise they would charge for the service in 30 days time.

I ordered mine at 3pm and it was here the following morning. All free.
beyersmile.png

Can someone point me in the direction of the sony case? I can't find it. EDIT**** Found it...

Ta, Neil.

Jun 1, 2009 at 9:31 AM Post #770 of 3,761
how much are them JVC's? and are they worth the price? and what the hell is a privacy filter?

Jun 1, 2009 at 9:32 AM Post #771 of 3,761
spuddler, are you actually in the uk?

DSR means anything bought not in person you can change your mind about and the seller hasnt got any choice about it. its the law.

there is no option, no quible, no being "fair" to sellers. most sellers give better return policys anyway but for things bought at a distance and delivered DSR kicks in. it was in part to give consumers piece of mind about buying online. the whole point of it is that the seller hasnt got a say.

Jun 1, 2009 at 9:49 AM Post #773 of 3,761
im sure **** sites wont work good enough on tha thing.. ur best bet is a laptop haha J/K^

Jun 1, 2009 at 10:22 AM Post #778 of 3,761
Hi,not just me who's quibbling then,or rambling,instead of just getting into the discussion between 2 people(takes two to tango),post some info facts,something in black & white,something useful etc.
Self explanatory Cn11,come on then explain this 'No Quibble' etc,sounds like you can do what you want in the 7 days,you have a item,whatever it is.
You stop chipping in(with no useful info at all,no explanation of anything)& let the thread get on track or at least other info.Soopzie seems bright enough to me,without your help.Wouldn't be bad if at least you gave some useful,information about buying this player off the web,& what can & cannot do for 7 days,under DSR.Depending how you read the DSR quotes(more than one way there explained simply,interpretation of them,on Consumer etc help sites),it certainly ain't completely 'No Quibble' ,
Agreed thou,let people make there own mind up about DSR etc.
So how many posts you have posted on a forum,makes what you say right etc
smily_headphones1.gif
,unbelievable,didn't know that.Hope to read something CN11 in one of your posts that at least as some useful info in it,posts on DSR might have been well shorter.Self explanatory,wished everything turned out that way,to do with the law etc.

Cheers BOB

Jun 1, 2009 at 11:35 AM Post #780 of 3,761
PofE...

I ended up using the stock ones that come 'on' the FX... I tried the UE medium tips, but they're a little tiny bit too wide for the JVCs (or I've stretched them on my IE8.. not sure - either way, they came off in my ears a couple of times...)

Let the JVCs burn in a while with whatever source you currently have - then, when your X1060 arrives, let the magic begin
smily_headphones1.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back