I have $4,500 for a full headphone setup
Mar 15, 2018 at 1:32 PM Post #62 of 62
I've been considering getting one. Not sure which one and how much I want to spend on one yet. Trying to ask people their opinions
Yeah the whole cables thing is going to be an argument for ages. I’m not going to talk technicals as I really couldn’t tell you. But I’ve noticed a difference A/Bing systems with different cables and I noticed a difference from Amazon Cables to.when I switched to AudioQuest. It was the best improvement. Then to the Cardas was an improvement too. Some say analog can see a difference with new better cables, but USB/Digital doesn’t.

There are respected names that say cables can make sound better, and there are respected names that say the complete opposite.

My biggest upgrade after initial gear ( headphones, amps, and dacs was my power conditioning. Getting a power conditioner or perhaps even going the extra step and getting a ‘audiophile’ outlet was worth the $50 to me. I also have a PS noise harvester installed on the second outlet on my receptacle. I notice it working! Isn’t that the whole mission? Make better sound? Because honesty too many people have high class gear and don’t fix their grounding and conditioning. Get this fixed and you’ll be happy. If not, you have your 15-30 day money back returns. Nothing to lose

- Jonathan

Users who are viewing this thread

Back