I Basso HDP R 10 is IBasso DX 100 Japan Version impressions thread
Oct 20, 2014 at 1:59 AM Post #1,398 of 1,630
Will they sell the HDP R10 battery? It's different from the dx100's.

Yes 'cos they make the HDP-R10. When you order tell them you want batteries for the HDP-R10 specifically.

Oct 24, 2014 at 11:07 AM Post #1,401 of 1,630
Will they sell the HDP R10 battery? It's different from the dx100's.

Yes 'cos they make the HDP-R10. When you order tell them you want batteries for the HDP-R10 specifically.

iBasso refers you to Hibino for the HDP-R10 battery, but sells the DX100 battery for $15 + $5 shipping.  I just ordered the DX100 battery from iBasso and will try contacting Hibino next week for the HDP-R10 battery.

Oct 24, 2014 at 11:34 AM Post #1,402 of 1,630
iBasso refers you to Hibino for the HDP-R10 battery, but sells the DX100 battery for $15 + $5 shipping.  I just ordered the DX100 battery from iBasso and will try contacting Hibino next week for the HDP-R10 battery.

Well if that is case, Hibino have said they will only support customets in Japan. That means no battery for me, as I am in Vietnam.

My only option may be an external Usb battery. Or a refund and settling for a DX90....

Oct 25, 2014 at 5:25 AM Post #1,403 of 1,630

Interesting. 'cos last time I bought a DX100 battery they wanted to confirm if I truly wanted a DX100 battery or HDP-R10. I guess maybe cos I'm -in- Japan that they asked for a confirmation. I didn't think about it and assumed that the HDP-R10 battery was for all.

Oct 29, 2014 at 12:01 PM Post #1,404 of 1,630
Well if that is case, Hibino have said they will only support customets in Japan. That means no battery for me, as I am in Vietnam.

My only option may be an external Usb battery. Or a refund and settling for a DX90....

Interesting. 'cos last time I bought a DX100 battery they wanted to confirm if I truly wanted a DX100 battery or HDP-R10. I guess maybe cos I'm -in- Japan that they asked for a confirmation. I didn't think about it and assumed that the HDP-R10 battery was for all.

OK, so regarding a replacement battery for the HDP-R10, Hibino has answered me as follows:

"Hi,

I am very sorry that we can only send the battery to an address in Japan.(Because EMS will not receive a battery.) If you can find out an agent to do this, we will very happy to support you.

Best regards,"

Oct 29, 2014 at 12:11 PM Post #1,405 of 1,630
Maybe you should check with a forwarding service, such as Tenso.com
I've bought many things from Amazon Japan and used Tenso to forward to me in the US. 

Oct 29, 2014 at 6:19 PM Post #1,407 of 1,630
Maybe you should check with a forwarding service, such as Tenso.com
I've bought many things from Amazon Japan and used Tenso to forward to me in the US. 

What kind of fee do they charge?

My Hdp r10 has completely died. Won't switch on and won't charge. I was thinking of cutting my losses as amazon was going to refund me the full amount and postage.

Hibino have confirmed that the item is discontinued now. I wonder how available support will be in the future.

Does anyone know of an Android compatible OTG dac that would match the r10? I was thinking of the Alo international+. Or perhaps using a new android L with another usb dac. I think the new note 4 will output native usb to a dac.

I want something in the same league as the r10 but maybe it's time to say goodbye....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back