Hugo TT 2 by Chord Electronics - The Official Thread
Oct 6, 2018 at 2:21 PM Post #1,863 of 18,905
Oct 6, 2018 at 3:04 PM Post #1,864 of 18,905
I don’t want to read it!

My favourite combo is Hugo 2 and Mr Speakers Ether (non-flow) above many costlier systems and combos heard.
Mate I think Mrspeakers are so underrated to the less knowledgeable.Everyone was talking about the Closed Aeon that Rob watts uses so I thought I'll give it ago, I went open,open seems more positive to me, open minds open doors open arms open hearts and of course open legs

Last edited:
Oct 6, 2018 at 9:13 PM Post #1,865 of 18,905
Mate I think Mrspeakers are so underrated to the less knowledgeable.Everyone was talking about the Closed Aeon that Rob watts uses so I thought I'll give it ago, I went open,open seems more positive to me, open minds open doors open arms open hearts and of course open legs

I have both Ether Flow and Aeon closed. I'm going to compare to Focal at CanJam London if they don't sound significantly better I'll always be in Mr.Speakers camp! VOCE addition and I may be done with headphones. Play dynamic through TT2 and VOCE through _???_.

Last edited:
Oct 9, 2018 at 8:56 PM Post #1,871 of 18,905
Does anyone know if you can connect a USB turntable directly to the Chord TT or TT2? Such as the Audio Technica AT LP120 USB?

Oct 9, 2018 at 9:48 PM Post #1,874 of 18,905
what is the point of doing that ?

I have a bunch of vinyl I'd like to play. Been in a closet for two decades.

Currently don't have a pre-amp in my listening room. Currently own a Qutest and was considering buying the TT 2. Don't have any other components in this room at the moment.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back