Hugo TT 2 by Chord Electronics - The Official Thread
Jul 10, 2018 at 1:21 PM Post #1,006 of 18,905
I bought a Qutest and was planning on buying a balanced headphone amp WA33, now thinking not a good idea so planning on selling/trade for TT2. I can definitely use remote due to my listening room layout. Right now I am using my Ether Flow but planning on getting Focal Clear.
I had the focal clear and I prefer the ether flow aeon but that's just a personal choice

Jul 10, 2018 at 2:08 PM Post #1,007 of 18,905
I had the focal clear and I prefer the ether flow aeon but that's just a personal choice

I still need to give HD800S a listen as well.

Jul 10, 2018 at 4:14 PM Post #1,010 of 18,905
jeez what a happened to the TT thread? Can’t have the launch early enough to get this thread on track, I can’t make heads nor tails of what’s been said here since tt2 launch and migration of posters that just bought ch2 to this thread. So is it folks are hanging here talking nothing instead of ch2 thread?

You so cool that you bought yours on day 1 and that new/ish H2 owners are beneath you ?

< also plays the stock market.

With a gun.

Plus

You’re not meant to be making heads and tails out of a thread, you’re only supposed to read it.

Blame paul2qute, not me. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Jul 10, 2018 at 4:26 PM Post #1,011 of 18,905
My first experience with hi-fi was in Singapore, with my dad's job he was a mechanical engineer at shell, my mate had this stack system, Probably slightly portable so it was either that or the best amstrad did at the time for 500 quid but I never owned my own hi-fi system until I was 12,late I know but always loved music, dad bought these Mordaunt short speakers with his national Panasonic and that was it for me, I use to flick the stylus and my mate had his hair right by the port hole and we never seen anything like it a speaker with a rubber surround with such excursion.We made a few quid through blow drys with the older generation

Last edited:
Jul 10, 2018 at 4:39 PM Post #1,013 of 18,905
My first experience with hi-fi was in Singapore, with my dad's job he was a mechanical engineer at shell, my mate had this stack system, Probably slightly portable so it was either that or the best amstrad did at the time for 500 quid but I never owned my own hi-fi system until I was 12,late I know but always loved music, dad bought these Mordaunt short speakers with his national Panasonic and that was it for me, I use to flick the stylus and my mate had his hair right by the port hole and we never seen anything like it a speaker with a rubber surround with such excursion.We made a few quid through blow drys with the older generation
Amstrad may not have much of a hifi reputation nowadays, but I remember my brother buying his amstrad amplifier in approx 1980 - it gave him many years of pleasure. That was the era with the first classic NAD amplifiers. A blast from the past.

Jul 10, 2018 at 5:01 PM Post #1,018 of 18,905
It's about how we all got into hi-fi, I've gone from an amstrad stack system to the chord hugo TT 2,I'm gonna be one of the first that's gonna have it so what's the problem
Sorry I just caught the end of your post about hair dressing and thought you were trolling again. Very sorry. Carry on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back