CanJam Global 2018 Event Thread (NYC, Singapore, SoCal, London, RMAF, Shanghai)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 10, 2018 at 3:52 AM Post #991 of 1,303
Guys, here's the CanJam London Seminar info:

CanJam London 2018 Seminars

Come join us in Plaza 12-13 on the Plaza Suites Level just above the Westminster Ballroom for a series of interactive discussion panels with some of the industry’s leading experts in audio technology. Always entertaining, extremely engaging, and very informative, these seminars give you a behind the scenes look at the headphone audio industry like nothing else. Space is limited so be sure to arrive early to get your seat!

Saturday, July 21
1pm-2pm Chord Electronics New Product Launch (Rob Watts)

Join Rob Watts and Chord Electronics for the launch of a new product at CanJam London 2018 followed by a technical discussion.

3pm-4pm The Head-Fi Measurement Lab (Jude Mansilla)
Over three years ago, Head-Fi began building what is, today, one of the world’s most advanced personal audio measurement labs. Join Jude Mansilla of Head-Fi.org, as we discuss our ever-evolving measurement systems (with instruments by Audio Precision, GRAS, and Herzan), how various audio measurements are performed, key audio measurement challenges, and why measurements do (and sometimes do not) matter.

Sunday, July 22
1pm-2pm Hugo TT 2 Technical Seminar (Rob Watts)

The new Chord Electronics Hugo TT2 is much more than a desktop version of the portable Hugo 2. Rob Watts will be talking about the new design and technologies behind the Chord Electronics Hugo TT 2, how it differs from its portable sibling, including a presentation of the Hugo TT 2’s measured performance.

Jul 10, 2018 at 5:28 AM Post #992 of 1,303
Jul 10, 2018 at 5:42 AM Post #993 of 1,303
Guys, here's the CanJam London Seminar info:

CanJam London 2018 Seminars

Come join us in Plaza 12-13 on the Plaza Suites Level just above the Westminster Ballroom for a series of interactive discussion panels with some of the industry’s leading experts in audio technology. Always entertaining, extremely engaging, and very informative, these seminars give you a behind the scenes look at the headphone audio industry like nothing else. Space is limited so be sure to arrive early to get your seat!

Saturday, July 21
1pm-2pm Chord Electronics New Product Launch (Rob Watts)

Join Rob Watts and Chord Electronics for the launch of a new product at CanJam London 2018 followed by a technical discussion.

3pm-4pm The Head-Fi Measurement Lab (Jude Mansilla)
Over three years ago, Head-Fi began building what is, today, one of the world’s most advanced personal audio measurement labs. Join Jude Mansilla of Head-Fi.org, as we discuss our ever-evolving measurement systems (with instruments by Audio Precision, GRAS, and Herzan), how various audio measurements are performed, key audio measurement challenges, and why measurements do (and sometimes do not) matter.

Sunday, July 22
1pm-2pm Hugo TT 2 Technical Seminar (Rob Watts)

The new Chord Electronics Hugo TT2 is much more than a desktop version of the portable Hugo 2. Rob Watts will be talking about the new design and technologies behind the Chord Electronics Hugo TT 2, how it differs from its portable sibling, including a presentation of the Hugo TT 2’s measured performance.
Thanks for the info. I look forward to seeing your pre-show video.

Jul 10, 2018 at 3:39 PM Post #994 of 1,303
Hey cam jam - can you plz record rob watts talk as I can’t justify travelling to London - but would defo watch live stream or just plain you tube.
Can you plz reply to this message to say that you will or won’t, if you’d like a donation to help with costs, then I’m sure people like me would gladly contribute.

Jul 10, 2018 at 5:19 PM Post #995 of 1,303

We're producing a run of CanJam Global 2018 "Tour" T-Shirts in 2 versions: black, and white.
To reserve your shirt, please reply in the thread (do not PM) with your Head-Fi handle, color choice, the size you want, and how many of that size you want, and CanJam event you are attending - all separated by hyphens. If you need to order multiple sizes, please start a new line. For example, this is my "order":
third_eye-Black-L-3-NYC
third_eye-White-S-1-Singapore

We're taking pre-orders for CanJam SoCal, London, and RMAF at this time. Please note that the T-Shirts are US sizing. CanJam Global 2018 T-Shirt pricing is as follows:

AndrewH13-Black-XXL-1-London

Jul 11, 2018 at 3:39 AM Post #997 of 1,303
Can't believe we're only a week away from CanJam London 2018! Here is the current list of Show Specials. We'll keep the list updated as additional Show Specials come in and will also have a handout at the Registration Desk for show attendees. Look forward to seeing everyone next weekend!

Head-Fi_Header_ShowSpecials_031318.png

1More Visit the 1More booth for an additional 5% off the 15% Amazon Prime Week deals on selected Hi-Fi series headphones
64 Audio Visit booth for a chance to win an N8 and Trió
Advanced ADVANCED GT3 In-Ear Monitors: 1 free unit at the end of each day (total of 2 units)
Audioquest Buy a DragonFly Black (£89.00) and get a free Tower interconnect cable (3.5mm - 2 RCA) value of £25.00
Buy a DragonFly Red (£169.00) and get a free Golden Gate interconnect cable (3.5mm - 2 RCA) value of £65.00
Buy 2 Jitterbugs (£40.00 each) and get a third one free, value of £40.00
Cayin N3 DAP for £99 (Saving of £50.99)
Dunu Dunu Falcon C IEMs for £165 (Saving of £54)
Focal 15% off Utopia, Clear and Elear
Fostex 15% off all products
Harman 25% discount on all AKG and JBL models
Hifonix - Visit the Hifonix booth for Show Special pricing on Headsup Headphone stands
Jerry Harvey Audio Visit booth for a chance to win a set of Roxanne Universal IEMs
20% off IEMs
Free Impressions with any IEM purchase at CanJam London
Free on-site cleaning for JHAudio IEM owners
Jomo Audio 15% off Pro Audio Series
Free Impressions at Show
Meze 20% off 99 Classics and 99 Neo
Questyle 15% off QP2R, CMA400i, CMA 600i plus special pricing on Silver and Gold stack systems
RHA 20% off any headphone on rha-audio.com, use code CANJAMLDN18 from July 20-27, available for most European markets and the USA only
V-Moda Visit booth for a chance to win a Crossfade 2 Wireless Codex Edition
ZMF $200 USD off Auteur and Eikon
$150 USD off Atticus
$200 USD off Ori
$100 USD off Blackwood

Last edited:
Jul 12, 2018 at 4:06 PM Post #1,001 of 1,303
That teaser look like a competition to ZX300 Walkman ?
Apparently no balanced output and no touch screen. Let's see what's inside, but I don't think that this new FiiO Dap is meant to compete with the ZX300. I might be wrong though...

Jul 12, 2018 at 4:13 PM Post #1,003 of 1,303
Apparently no balanced output and no touch screen. Let's see what's inside, but I don't think that this new FiiO Dap is meant to compete with the ZX300. I might be wrong though...
Probably an updated X1, that would be my guess.

Last edited:
Jul 12, 2018 at 4:20 PM Post #1,004 of 1,303
Probably an updated X1 that would be my guess.
I share your thought. Looks like a small device, very portable and most likely packed with good specs. Bluetooth 5.0?

Jul 12, 2018 at 7:05 PM Post #1,005 of 1,303
That teaser look like a competition to ZX300 Walkman ?
Thats the first thing that came into my mind.

From the sounds of it, it looks like a new X1 refresh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back