CanJam Global 2018 Event Thread (NYC, Singapore, SoCal, London, RMAF, Shanghai)

First

Back
57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66
Page 67 of 86
68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77
Next

Last
  1. third_eye Moderator
    Guys, here's the CanJam London Seminar info:

CanJam London 2018 Seminars

Come join us in Plaza 12-13 on the Plaza Suites Level just above the Westminster Ballroom for a series of interactive discussion panels with some of the industry’s leading experts in audio technology. Always entertaining, extremely engaging, and very informative, these seminars give you a behind the scenes look at the headphone audio industry like nothing else. Space is limited so be sure to arrive early to get your seat!

Saturday, July 21
    1pm-2pm Chord Electronics New Product Launch (Rob Watts)

Join Rob Watts and Chord Electronics for the launch of a new product at CanJam London 2018 followed by a technical discussion.

3pm-4pm The Head-Fi Measurement Lab (Jude Mansilla)
    Over three years ago, Head-Fi began building what is, today, one of the world’s most advanced personal audio measurement labs. Join Jude Mansilla of Head-Fi.org, as we discuss our ever-evolving measurement systems (with instruments by Audio Precision, GRAS, and Herzan), how various audio measurements are performed, key audio measurement challenges, and why measurements do (and sometimes do not) matter.

Sunday, July 22
    1pm-2pm Hugo TT 2 Technical Seminar (Rob Watts)

The new Chord Electronics Hugo TT2 is much more than a desktop version of the portable Hugo 2. Rob Watts will be talking about the new design and technologies behind the Chord Electronics Hugo TT 2, how it differs from its portable sibling, including a presentation of the Hugo TT 2’s measured performance.

2. moedawg140 Contributor
    Have fun this year!

Looking forward to hopefully meeting you next year.

Cheers! :flag_gb: :flag_ge:

HungryPanda likes this.
  3. STR-1
    Thanks for the info. I look forward to seeing your pre-show video.

4. ZappaMan
    Hey cam jam - can you plz record rob watts talk as I can’t justify travelling to London - but would defo watch live stream or just plain you tube.
    Can you plz reply to this message to say that you will or won’t, if you’d like a donation to help with costs, then I’m sure people like me would gladly contribute.

Peter Hyatt likes this.
  5. AndrewH13
    AndrewH13-Black-XXL-1-London

6. HungryPanda
    HungryPanda-Black-XL-1-London

Edited because I stupidly put the wrong size in original post

Last edited: Jul 11, 2018
  7. third_eye Moderator
    Can't believe we're only a week away from CanJam London 2018! Here is the current list of Show Specials. We'll keep the list updated as additional Show Specials come in and will also have a handout at the Registration Desk for show attendees. Look forward to seeing everyone next weekend!

Head-Fi_Header_ShowSpecials_031318.png

1More Visit the 1More booth for an additional 5% off the 15% Amazon Prime Week deals on selected Hi-Fi series headphones
    64 Audio Visit booth for a chance to win an N8 and Trió
    Advanced ADVANCED GT3 In-Ear Monitors: 1 free unit at the end of each day (total of 2 units)
    Audioquest Buy a DragonFly Black (£89.00) and get a free Tower interconnect cable (3.5mm - 2 RCA) value of £25.00
    Buy a DragonFly Red (£169.00) and get a free Golden Gate interconnect cable (3.5mm - 2 RCA) value of £65.00
    Buy 2 Jitterbugs (£40.00 each) and get a third one free, value of £40.00
    Cayin N3 DAP for £99 (Saving of £50.99)
    Dunu Dunu Falcon C IEMs for £165 (Saving of £54)
    Focal 15% off Utopia, Clear and Elear
    Fostex 15% off all products
    Harman 25% discount on all AKG and JBL models
    Hifonix - Visit the Hifonix booth for Show Special pricing on Headsup Headphone stands
    Jerry Harvey Audio Visit booth for a chance to win a set of Roxanne Universal IEMs
    20% off IEMs
    Free Impressions with any IEM purchase at CanJam London
    Free on-site cleaning for JHAudio IEM owners
    Jomo Audio 15% off Pro Audio Series
    Free Impressions at Show
    Meze 20% off 99 Classics and 99 Neo
    Questyle 15% off QP2R, CMA400i, CMA 600i plus special pricing on Silver and Gold stack systems
    RHA 20% off any headphone on rha-audio.com, use code CANJAMLDN18 from July 20-27, available for most European markets and the USA only
    V-Moda Visit booth for a chance to win a Crossfade 2 Wireless Codex Edition
    ZMF $200 USD off Auteur and Eikon
    $150 USD off Atticus
    $200 USD off Ori
    $100 USD off Blackwood

Last edited: Jul 12, 2018
    episiarch, MezeTeam and HungryPanda like this.
  8. third_eye Moderator
    FiiO will be hosting a Launch Event and Technical Presentation at CanJam London on Saturday, July 21 from 12:30pm-1pm. This will be held in Plaza 12-13 (London Seminars room) on the Lower Ground Level just above the Westminster Ballroom. Space is limited so be sure to arrive early!

TIM图片20180625194415.jpg

9. B9Scrambler
    Top one has some iRiver H10 vibes going on. Loved that player. Still have one kickin' about but the hard drive died :frowning2:

meringo and volly like this.
  10. Whitigir
    That teaser look like a competition to ZX300 Walkman ?

cardeli22 likes this.
  11. F700
    Apparently no balanced output and no touch screen. Let's see what's inside, but I don't think that this new FiiO Dap is meant to compete with the ZX300. I might be wrong though...

12. Tex Irie
    Probably an updated X1, that would be my guess.

Last edited: Jul 12, 2018
  13. F700
    I share your thought. Looks like a small device, very portable and most likely packed with good specs. Bluetooth 5.0?

14. davesday
    Thats the first thing that came into my mind.

From the sounds of it, it looks like a new X1 refresh.

First

Back
57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66
Page 67 of 86
68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77
Next

Last