CanJam Global 2018 Event Thread (NYC, Singapore, SoCal, London, RMAF, Shanghai)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 7, 2018 at 2:00 PM Post #961 of 1,303
Looking forward to another great show.

We will have most if not all of the Dekoni Audio Earpads at the show, so don't forgot to bring your headphones along to listen and try these earpads out.

See you soon,
Mark
Hi Mark, look forward to it and still enjoying my Valhalla II. Are there ear pads available for the Grado 325e, thanks

Jul 7, 2018 at 6:09 PM Post #963 of 1,303
Hi Mark, look forward to it and still enjoying my Valhalla II. Are there ear pads available for the Grado 325e, thanks
Hi Kev,
Don't think we have an actual earpad for the Grado's but if you bring them along we could try a few and see if one fits as quite a few earpads do different manufactures.
See you there, Mark

Jul 7, 2018 at 6:22 PM Post #964 of 1,303
Hi Kev,
Don't think we have an actual earpad for the Grado's but if you bring them along we could try a few and see if one fits as quite a few earpads do different manufactures.
See you there, Mark
Brilliant, I’ll throw em in the bag with the rest of my stuff lol. Think that’s just what they need, stock pads aren’t very comfortable, the ones I have on now are ok but think there must be something better out there.
Cheers Mark and if you need a hand with anything, just give me a shout.
See you at CanJam

Jul 8, 2018 at 8:51 AM Post #970 of 1,303
Might see you there, gonna go for a weekend pass just in case I run out of time :smile_phones:

I can only go on Sunday

Sadly I cannot go at all. I would have to take a train in and back by myself (Sunday service is really bad here). Maybe next year....if my husband can get the weekend off work.

Jul 8, 2018 at 10:05 AM Post #973 of 1,303
That’s a real shame, would be great to meet both you guys there for a nice cuppa and a chat

I know, at first I thought neither of us were going. Don't let him spend any money!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back