How to protect IEMs?
Dec 31, 2007 at 1:33 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 28

Bobby2131

Head-Fier
I know that most of them come with bags but apparently the bag that comes with q-JAYS (what I ordered) sucks so I have to think about something else. I've only had a pair of PXW100's and KSC-75's which I just shove in my pocket along with my iPod but now with paying $180 I'm not sure I'd want to take that risk. Anyone got some advice for me?

Dec 31, 2007 at 1:49 AM Post #2 of 28
You could buy the Metal Tin off UE, they are really nice for protecting IEMs
smily_headphones1.gif

Dec 31, 2007 at 3:40 AM Post #8 of 28
Quote:

Originally Posted by cyberspyder /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I have quite a few left over from my E2C RMAs (4 ffing times!!!) so hit me up with your address.

Brendan

That's very generous of you.

I did like the Shure case when I owned the E4.

Dec 31, 2007 at 7:15 AM Post #10 of 28
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bobby2131 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I know that most of them come with bags but apparently the bag that comes with q-JAYS (what I ordered) sucks so I have to think about something else. I've only had a pair of PXW100's and KSC-75's which I just shove in my pocket along with my iPod but now with paying $180 I'm not sure I'd want to take that risk. Anyone got some advice for me?

get a hardshell cellphone or camera case that snugly holds your ipod/DAP witht he IEMs wound around them. $10 or so at most office supply joints

Dec 31, 2007 at 4:34 PM Post #11 of 28
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bobby2131 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I appreciate the offer but I'm still a little hesitant about giving out my address. It's nothing against you just that I have a little unwarented paranoia.

OK, no problem
wink.gif

Dec 31, 2007 at 6:49 PM Post #14 of 28
Quote:

Originally Posted by lisnalee /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Get a peli case. I got one for my livewires after i broke the hinge on the original case. This one cost me the equivalent of $25 including the foam.

SS850012-4.jpg

Very nice case but $25 is a little too much imo. $10 and I can see myself buying one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back