How much are Beats by Dr. Dre (by Monster) worth?
Jul 17, 2011 at 10:19 PM Post #17 of 24
$40-80 depending on the model but the first thing I'd do is yank out those garbage drivers in them and replace them with something good. At that point you could troll everyone with Beats and say you got some limited model or something.

Dec 29, 2012 at 10:03 PM Post #19 of 24
so you say the beats suck, well you must not be cleaning out your ears cause they are the best headphones you can buy. I've had all differnt types and by far the beats are THE BEST

Dec 29, 2012 at 10:10 PM Post #21 of 24
Quote:
so you say the beats suck, well you must not be cleaning out your ears cause they are the best headphones you can buy. I've had all differnt types and by far the beats are THE BEST

Obvious troll is sooooo obvious.... lol.

Dec 29, 2012 at 10:16 PM Post #22 of 24
Apr 5, 2014 at 5:17 PM Post #24 of 24
there's actually cheap knockoffs on ebay that are better-engineered then the real thing.(OR mabye im getting ahead of myself.) 
lol. Sorry for bringing it up in 2014, but if you look on goldenears.net they have measurements of both beats by Dre, and a fake beats by Dre. The fake beats actually got better scores in sound quality and staging, and had almost zero difference in response chart. It was almost creepy. They even made them out of the same or similar materials, with the same or similar build quality. It made me think...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back