how does the HP-P1 case work?!??!
Oct 12, 2011 at 12:43 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 13

mannn

New Head-Fier
i have tried putting both the amp and touch into it, but it slides... don't know how those velcro are suppose to be strapped... it's confusing.!!!    :/

Oct 12, 2011 at 10:26 PM Post #3 of 13

Quote:
i have tried putting both the amp and touch into it, but it slides... don't know how those velcro are suppose to be strapped... it's confusing.!!!    :/

Know the answer to this question and you will have unlocked the mysteries of the universe.  What a POS.  Because I usually carry mine inside an InCase bag, I just "rubber-band" it since the "iPod" compartment is pretty plush (almost faux fur-like).  If I am tossing it in a backpack it goes rubber-banded into a small Tamrac camera bag -- really well padded, just the right size and room in a small front compartment for IEM's.  

Oct 12, 2011 at 11:29 PM Post #5 of 13
do show pics please?   :D

Quote:
Know the answer to this question and you will have unlocked the mysteries of the universe.  What a POS.  Because I usually carry mine inside an InCase bag, I just "rubber-band" it since the "iPod" compartment is pretty plush (almost faux fur-like).  If I am tossing it in a backpack it goes rubber-banded into a small Tamrac camera bag -- really well padded, just the right size and room in a small front compartment for IEM's.  

Oct 13, 2011 at 9:11 PM Post #6 of 13
Go to Home Depot and get some of those little feet that they stick on chair or table leg so they don't scratch the floor, stick them on the HP-P1 matched to the corners of the iPhone, then find an elastic band to keep them together. The "feet" won't actually help sticking but they'd help prevent scratching. Otherwise, I'd get a small camera bag designed for high-performance compacts and micro4/3, and put the HP-P1 and iPhone into separate (velvet) pouches to prevent scratching on each other.

Nov 26, 2011 at 3:33 AM Post #7 of 13
Better yet go to Moon Audio and get four of their bands put two around the HP-P1 and if you have the iPod Touch, two more around the both the iPod Touch and HP-P1 as I do. Very small setup but very nice and the bands do what the feet would do for you.

Feb 18, 2012 at 6:39 PM Post #8 of 13
It's real simple: the case doesn't work. The POS was clearly invented by someone with a penchant for Japanese fetish wear.

Feb 22, 2012 at 9:57 PM Post #9 of 13
So what are Fostex HP-P1 owners using as a case for their rigs?

Personally,I've completely given up with the original Fostex case as It's just too frustrating and am desperately seeking other options.
Sadly none of the other cases I have filling up storage space fit particularly well.

I use the HP-P1 rubber banded to an iPod Classic in a Yotank billet case.
Dimensions are 5.25" X 2" X 3"

Any recommendations?
What are you other HP-P1 owners using?

Feb 25, 2012 at 10:47 AM Post #11 of 13
The case was clearly designed for asians..... 
tongue.gif

Mar 3, 2012 at 8:04 PM Post #13 of 13
http://www.billingham.co.uk/acatalog/AVEAs.html, when I get my HP-P1, I will use this, should fit my iPod 7th gen. Classic>HP>TTVJ? I will have find out if it has good synergy, will be getting the TTVJ next week sometime, and will have to save up for the HP-P1, I have to stop reading these threads! yea, right, NOT! lol,

Users who are viewing this thread

Back