How did you find Head-Fi.org?
Apr 30, 2006 at 10:00 AM Post #61 of 78
Quote:

Originally Posted by JahJahBinks
I think I forgot!

Me too.
basshead.gif

Apr 30, 2006 at 11:48 AM Post #62 of 78
was lookin' for reviews on headphones. I think it was probably through using some pretty bold words in searches like "best," which may be somewhat scarce in everyday product reviews, but abound here at Head-Fi
biggrin.gif

Apr 30, 2006 at 11:33 PM Post #65 of 78
I was looking for some better headphones for my new iPod (3rd gen).

Google searched and found Headroom.com

Read a bunch of stuff, and followed the link to Head-Fi...

Sorry About my Wallet.

May 1, 2006 at 6:08 AM Post #66 of 78
Mighta been Anandtech forums that led me here. That place wasn't costing me money nearly fast enough, so I upgraded.

May 1, 2006 at 8:09 AM Post #69 of 78
i was looking for headphones to replace the sony ex-71 i was using with my ipod...i think there were some people on ipodlounge who were recommending the sr-60...i had no idea what they were, so i googled, and google led me here. damn you, google!

May 1, 2006 at 3:23 PM Post #70 of 78
My friend canman always talked about Head-Fi. Then Jude himself demanded I join after the first meet at Wadia (he contacted us to set it up.) I managed to put it off for a few months but had nowhere left to run after a meet at his place (still my favorite meet ever.)

May 2, 2006 at 2:13 AM Post #73 of 78
I found head-fi when i was on the nomadness website(had lots of stuff on creative labs nomad mp3 players)wasn;t looking for headphones at the time but somebody was asking about better headphones and there was a link for here.I bookedmarked it and came back a monthor so later and now my wallter is still hididng from me
biggrin.gif

May 2, 2006 at 4:26 AM Post #75 of 78
I was scouring the web for some good studio headphones and found head-fi. I have moved on from my Beyer DT 990 pros becuase I am pre occupied with Grado for the moment. I am thinking about eventually trying some AKGs for studio stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back