How did you find Head-Fi.org?
Apr 24, 2006 at 10:58 PM Post #16 of 78
Should I CURSE or THANK Google (which means the number 1 followed by million zeros '0').

I was looking for information related to the Sony D-777 and Head-Fi pops up.

My other favorite site? Wikipedia.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Main_Page

More information please...

Apr 24, 2006 at 11:08 PM Post #18 of 78
The frist time here, I can remember reading that someone had spent $330 on headphones, and thinking that person has got to be CRAZY!!! Until I bought a pair
icon10.gif
I still have and love those ER4-P's....... The worst part was when I figured out there was an amp and source forum, and then the for sale forum
rolleyes.gif
That is when it all started to go down hill
very_evil_smiley.gif

Apr 24, 2006 at 11:16 PM Post #19 of 78
I was buying an mp3 player for the first time, was leaning toward the zen micro and google brought up the big post your pictures thread for it when i was looking for people's impressions. Then noticed everyone seemed to have the shure e2c's with their micro, so I got those after my koss plugs broke (yeah yeah at least I wasn't using stock earbuds before coming here...) and it continued..somewhat.

Now I have a headfive ordered as my first real headphone amp, and I'm pushing USPS and Canadapost to hurry along so I can listen to a pair of headphones that'll match the amp.
wink.gif

Nobody I know would refer me here, nobody I know gives a crap about sound except one kid at work, who's followed me so far on the zen micro and e2c. Everyone else is either a car stereo (haha) person or just don't care and thinks I'm a retard.
icon10.gif

Apr 25, 2006 at 12:03 AM Post #21 of 78
I was searching google trying to find articles to read for my audio class. I found this and life has never been the same. So sweet!
biggrin.gif

Apr 25, 2006 at 12:07 AM Post #22 of 78
A friend. I wanted to find a speakersite, but this page was pretty good for that as well.

Apr 25, 2006 at 12:50 AM Post #27 of 78
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jon.
I thought a google was a flock of geese?

That would be a gaggle, friend...

Apr 25, 2006 at 1:14 AM Post #29 of 78
I googled something on speakers and saw a few references to headfi. Clicked on it and saw a picture of the RS-1. Read a review on the RS-1. Saw picture again. Ordered RS-1. The rest is history.
icon10.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back