How come girls aren't into Spiderman?
Jun 25, 2006 at 2:47 AM Post #31 of 83
you are missing the obvious answer..it is because girls know that if you make out with spidey her uterus will grow and burst and alot of little critters will come crawling out..as opposed to batman..she gets to ride in a cool car and not have to worry about radioactive semen screwing up her kids...there you go

Jun 25, 2006 at 2:47 AM Post #32 of 83
But with ramen you don't have to eat less, works out better, right? I mean, I wouldn't want you to be deprived of the essential nutrients you need every day, because that would just be bad.

Jun 25, 2006 at 3:12 AM Post #33 of 83
Quote:

Originally Posted by Asr
But with ramen you don't have to eat less, works out better, right? I mean, I wouldn't want you to be deprived of the essential nutrients you need every day, because that would just be bad.

I'd rather eat a little of something decent than live off ramen.

Jun 25, 2006 at 3:29 AM Post #34 of 83
what you said: "did you see the new spiderman movie? it was awesome!"

what she heard: "did you know i turned my whole room in my mom's basement into an exact replica of the starship enterprise bridge?!"

from a certain viewpoint "spiderman 2" was less a sequel to "spiderman 1" and more a remake of "evil dead 2". and i can say that to you because you don't have breasts.

Jun 25, 2006 at 5:21 AM Post #36 of 83
If women understood Spiderman more, they will see the light. I'm trying to get my mom into Spiderman now. Maybe I'll get her a Spiderman tee shirt for Christmas.

Jun 25, 2006 at 6:23 AM Post #37 of 83
Spareribs said:
If women understood Spiderman more, they will see the light.
Ok, these women might actually like talking about Spider man b/c they are in the business... but really, who needs to see the light?

scarlet204-2.jpg
monica_bellucci_037-2.jpg

Jun 25, 2006 at 7:55 AM Post #39 of 83
Wait a second, do you seriously not realize why a guy making spiderman references would come off as seeming incredibly unattractive to girls?
eek.gif

You need to start getting out a lot more if comic books are the only things that can come up when discussing things with females at parties. Sorry man, but it doesn't help.

Jun 25, 2006 at 8:05 AM Post #40 of 83
Quote:

Originally Posted by mbd
Maybe it's because the girls you meet know that Batman could kick spiderman's ass? :p

(and yes, I am just kidding, I really haven't seen the two of them really fight it out to know this to be a fact)

Okay, lets be real here for a moment. Batman is a rich dude who learned some karate moves and has an old guy for a helper and a songbird for a sidekick...

Spiderman is sweeeeeeeet, and has super spidy sense super powers....

You, my friend, are dreaming
icon10.gif

Jun 25, 2006 at 8:30 AM Post #41 of 83
A quote from a female friend of mine should be more than enough to convey my opinion:

"If someone brought up Spiderman in a conversation with me, I would probably leave too."

Jun 25, 2006 at 12:13 PM Post #42 of 83
If I was a girl, I'll prolly dig someone who talks about comic books, TV shows, NOT someone who talks about golf stock markets all day. Of course, I am thinking LIKE a guy now.

That said, you don't like Barbie Dolls or Winnie the Pooh, do you?
tongue.gif

Jun 25, 2006 at 12:43 PM Post #43 of 83
before my head explodes.
I'd prefer it if we stuck to stereotypes that apply to a "girl at a party" rather than "women," and - at best - a girl at a party that "I was looking to lay".

You walked up to a girl at a party and mentioned spiderman.
Lets think about that for a moment.
If your looking to make a cool friend you didn't make a mistake, but shopping for cool, non-judgmental and open friends at a kegger might not be the best place.

Would you have been happy if she started chatting you up about superman instead?

In other words **** that chick
(literally, figuratively, whatever; it's not my business and I don't want to know).

Jun 25, 2006 at 4:21 PM Post #44 of 83
Women only like to talk about one thing - themselves.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back