How Clean Is Your House?
Mar 12, 2008 at 7:45 PM Post #16 of 41
3 college guys (engineering majors to boot) living in our house right now. For those conditions it's pretty clean, but from a general standpoint it's pretty bad. The only times the house gets really clean is when we'll be having female company over. If you'll note the majors we all have you can deduce that it doesn't happen very often (though it's immaculate when it does).

Mar 12, 2008 at 8:37 PM Post #18 of 41
Quote:

Originally Posted by thebikingengineer /img/forum/go_quote.gif
3 college guys (engineering majors to boot) living in our house right now. For those conditions it's pretty clean, but from a general standpoint it's pretty bad. The only times the house gets really clean is when we'll be having female company over. If you'll note the majors we all have you can deduce that it doesn't happen very often (though it's immaculate when it does).

My engineer girlfriend is crazy about keeping things neat.
smily_headphones1.gif

Mar 12, 2008 at 8:57 PM Post #19 of 41
I clean house about once-twice a week or if someone is coming over.

Mar 13, 2008 at 11:18 AM Post #21 of 41
not unclean, its just a bit messy! audio bits and cables and books and cds lying around not so neatly since i needed to find a certain something amongst it all, and i never put it back to how it was before the great search
wink.gif

Mar 13, 2008 at 2:19 PM Post #23 of 41
I've managed to keep dust off of my headphones and other audio gear for years by simply posting some "No Dust Zone" signs in certain areas of my house. Thankfully, the dust particles have complied. I haven't really noticed if there is any dust elsewhere in the house since I'm always listening to music when I'm here.

Mar 13, 2008 at 4:10 PM Post #24 of 41
Quote:

Originally Posted by brainsalad /img/forum/go_quote.gif
spotless or my wife picks up for me and I DON"T want that. It disappears to be never seen again.

I had a visiting ocd friend over once, and he "helpfully" rearranged my soldering station so it was neat and orderly. Needless to say, it was a while until I found where everything was
frown.gif

Mar 15, 2008 at 2:21 AM Post #26 of 41
Comfortably messy , with plenty of clutter stacked up on almost every available horizontal surface. But strangely enough I always seem to keep the kitchen pretty spotless...

Mar 15, 2008 at 4:37 AM Post #27 of 41
No rancid food lying about, or vermin, no weird smells. My girlfriend is not afraid to use the bathroom here. No so tidy though. I live alone, but my girlfriend says it looks like I live with reasonably well trained monkeys who like to disassemble computers and electronics then never put anything away.

Mar 15, 2008 at 4:47 AM Post #28 of 41
My home has floors "YOU" could eat off of...

...And a fairly nutritious meal for two could be scraped up, I'm sure of it
smily_headphones1.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back