How Clean Is Your House?
Apr 18, 2008 at 4:20 AM Post #31 of 41
Fairly clean and tidy here. I can't stand coathangers lying around and dislike wanting to sit down on the sofa but being unable to because of clothes, newspapers and crap on it. However horizontal surfaces (as neatly described above) do tend to accumulate crap that as yet doesn't have a proper place to go.

May 14, 2008 at 2:44 AM Post #32 of 41
Perfectly tidy, not a thing out of place ever (at least in the erea's I use). Just wondering if anyone here suffers from OCD here in any shape or form (just seems semi-related to this thred)?

May 14, 2008 at 3:45 AM Post #33 of 41
Somehow, I think that people only read the title of the thread and not the original post..

smily_headphones1.gif

May 14, 2008 at 11:33 AM Post #36 of 41
Quote:

Originally Posted by intoflatlines /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Somehow, I think that people only read the title of the thread and not the original post..

smily_headphones1.gif

Hmm, but the discussion did develop (and was initially about) cleanliness. Just was also related to a tv show.
tongue.gif

May 14, 2008 at 12:08 PM Post #37 of 41
Quote:

Originally Posted by btag /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I don't clean because the entropy of the universe is always positive
wink.gif

I've actually used this line on my wife more than once. When she gets on me about cleaning my office I just yell Chaos Theory.
Note: Neither of these work.

May 14, 2008 at 12:28 PM Post #38 of 41
My Wife has been known to watch the show a few times, and I get the distinct impression that when it's on, she's giving me that icy stare cause I'm on the computer....again!....when she thinks I should be helping with the chores.

She's right; ya know.

We've had computers since before I retired, of course, but it's true; I'd be living in a nicer cleaner place if the computer weren't adding to my hobbies and using up so much of my time.

....one thing for sure; it ain't that wasteland called "TV" that's to blame!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back