Holo Audio Bliss
May 12, 2023 at 1:37 PM Post #2,252 of 3,298
New Bliss KTE here + Spring 3 KTE delivered same time. This is a completely different level of what I am used to hear. The holographic sensation now in my system is so big. All the instruments are there, the voices are there (before, sometimes were in my face, sometimes faded) now all is perfectly positioned and I must say I am listening live orchestras in youtube. Not using any dedicated player, DSD, good recordings and no burn in yet and this is amazing already.

I have been 4h listening now and the Bliss is not so hot like people said. Dont know wether that people tried Schiit before, but the BF2 or Jot2 I had got much hotter than this. I can put the hand on the bliss and is confortable warm, I could not do that with BF2 or Jot.

IMG-3073.jpg

May 12, 2023 at 2:27 PM Post #2,253 of 3,298
My BF2 never got warm when I had it, was basically room temperature at all times.
My spring 2 has a small heat signature, but nothing that effects me sitting right by it.

May 12, 2023 at 5:43 PM Post #2,255 of 3,298
I have been playing the Bliss for long hours burning in, and I would not call it hot. Warm yes, hot no.

By the way, I ordered a second Bliss for my second setup … coming in tomorrow… :xf_cool:

Edit: already moved the first one to setup 2. Created an extra shelf for it.

IMG_6167.jpeg

Last edited:
May 12, 2023 at 6:12 PM Post #2,256 of 3,298
New Bliss KTE here + Spring 3 KTE delivered same time. This is a completely different level of what I am used to hear. The holographic sensation now in my system is so big. All the instruments are there, the voices are there (before, sometimes were in my face, sometimes faded) now all is perfectly positioned and I must say I am listening live orchestras in youtube. Not using any dedicated player, DSD, good recordings and no burn in yet and this is amazing already.

I have been 4h listening now and the Bliss is not so hot like people said. Dont know wether that people tried Schiit before, but the BF2 or Jot2 I had got much hotter than this. I can put the hand on the bliss and is confortable warm, I could not do that with BF2 or Jot.

Very nice! Both at the same time. Talk about a good day.
Yes, they are both extremely holographic units. After burn in you will get even more. I listened to Beethoven's Egmont overture 30 minutes ago and the spaciousness and holographic presentation was absolutely amazing. You are in for a treat.

May 12, 2023 at 6:13 PM Post #2,257 of 3,298
I have been playing the Bliss for long hours burning in, and I would not call it hot. Warm yes, hot no.

By the way, I ordered a second Bliss for my second setup … coming in tomorrow… :xf_cool:

Edit: already moved the first one to setup 2. Created an extra shelf for it.

IMG_6167.jpeg
I hope that's enough ventilation for the Bliss.
Looks sweet though!

May 12, 2023 at 6:17 PM Post #2,258 of 3,298
May 12, 2023 at 6:22 PM Post #2,259 of 3,298
Thanks. The back is open, so plenty of ventilation. :)
I also think it's fine. The only reason I said what I said was because people and the manual were saying don't stack it with other stuff unless it's on the top. But it's solid state and it'll be fine. It's open on the front and back. You're good.

May 12, 2023 at 7:28 PM Post #2,260 of 3,298

IMG-3073.jpg
What stand/shelf are you using here? Looks nice!

May 12, 2023 at 10:28 PM Post #2,261 of 3,298

IMG-3073.jpg
Thats a gorgeous setup! But how loud is that you hearing at -10db? I set my friends system, spring pre unity gain, bliss at -30db with atrium and its too loud. :L3000:

May 12, 2023 at 11:44 PM Post #2,262 of 3,298
May 12, 2023 at 11:52 PM Post #2,263 of 3,298
Thats a gorgeous setup! But how loud is that you hearing at -10db? I set my friends system, spring pre unity gain, bliss at -30db with atrium and its too loud. :L3000:
I have been playing in YouTube moving between -15 and -5. Normally when I use a player allowing it to control the Dac the volume increase lot. On Sunday I will try, unfortunately I have to assist a wedding today Saturday and is far from my city 🥲 , I really wanted to do lot of things, like play new Zelda with music elevated to heaven. Aaahh the worst day to schedule a wedding

May 13, 2023 at 7:37 AM Post #2,264 of 3,298
The Bliss is dead silent and sounding great with IEMs too. I’m impressed.

IMG_6169.jpeg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back