Holo Audio Bliss
May 8, 2023 at 10:51 PM Post #2,222 of 3,333
Hey guys, just got a Schiit Freya+ to go with my Holo stack.

It's the first time I use a dedicated preamp. How should I set the volume on the Bliss, since I would use it as "pure power amp"? Should I set the volume of the bliss at max and just play with the Freya?

Also need to consider that with Susvara and AB1266 the volume on the Bliss is close to the end of the scale...

IMG_3913.JPG
Ive been thinking about doing this. Hows it been for you ?

May 9, 2023 at 4:27 AM Post #2,223 of 3,333
Ive been thinking about doing this. Hows it been for you ?
So far it's working very well, achieving a sound which is even more 3d and holographic in tube mode.

I would need to do proper testing in buffered mode, whether it does anything detrimental at the sound vs Bliss on its own: had to A/B but so far it doesn't sound any worse to my ears...

May 9, 2023 at 7:43 AM Post #2,224 of 3,333
I have been weeks researching gear for my coming Calderas, and I was in love with Holo Audio product design since start, specifically the product inside, as an IT engineer I cannot resist to that, but honestly, it exceeded my budget by far. I literally sold most of my gear, less Atrium and after GoldenSound review it convinced me this is the Amp for my ZMF's. Added to that, Magna Hifi made me great discount for Bliss KTE + Spring 3 KTE combo, so I finally pulled the trigger on this. I hope I dont get regret and miss my old gear, but in the end I NEVER saw any person complaining Holo products, so I know its gonna be a good decission. Anyway, new joiner to Holo Audio club.

May 9, 2023 at 1:10 PM Post #2,225 of 3,333
I , so I finally pulled the trigger on this. I hope I dont get regret and miss my old gear, but in the end I NEVER saw any person complaining Holo products, so I know its gonna be a good decission. Anyway, new joiner to Holo Audio club.
Once you get your gear, delete your headfi account, stay away from hifi websites, and never come back 😂

May 9, 2023 at 1:27 PM Post #2,227 of 3,333
When i got my bliss i kinda hopped off of this so yeah thats true. I only came back to see some set up photos xD
Looking forward to your next adquisition :smiling_imp: all we know this hobby has no cure.

Last edited:
May 9, 2023 at 5:09 PM Post #2,228 of 3,333
I left after I got my last end game (sorta), though i still did reviews when i was sent stuff to check out... but a year and half or two went by and here i am again with a bliss on order....

May 9, 2023 at 5:26 PM Post #2,229 of 3,333
Bliss coming in tomorrow. Planning to take a headfi break (again) soon.. :)

May 10, 2023 at 6:21 AM Post #2,231 of 3,333
Gosh, I got delivery date for mine on Friday, just on time for the weekend, cannot wait, I am so excited.
Must be from the same batch, that arrived early this week at Magnahifi.

May 10, 2023 at 11:36 AM Post #2,233 of 3,333
Bring it on! :)

2023-05-10 17.33.05.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back