Hisoundaudio ROCOO BA - Superior Hi-Fi player for Ciem's & Iem's
Sep 16, 2012 at 10:28 PM Post #301 of 632
anyone tried RE 272 with this? I know lee had a positive outcome with his IE80, considering how the 272 is also a dynamic maybe it might pair well?

Sep 18, 2012 at 2:20 AM Post #302 of 632
I think that if it doesn't match, it's perhaps because the XBA aren't so good...but I can't confirm that because I never tried one, just read some impressions and rewievs saying that they weren't top tier IEm's.

Sep 20, 2012 at 10:59 AM Post #306 of 632
cyberalpha11..  I have successfully used 64g Sandisk cards in both the StudioV 3rd and the RocooBA without any problems at all. I just reformat them usng my android phone and then they work with no loss of capacity. 

Sep 22, 2012 at 12:09 PM Post #310 of 632
Quote:
Quote:
Does the Rocoo BA play Apple Lossless or ALAC files?

No.

Quoted directly from a PM between me and Jack

Quote:
Digital Freak: 3) The vast majority of my files are either ALAC or AIFF and I really don't want to be spending weeks re encoding all my files to FLAC especially when I intend to keep using my iPod Touch. Does the BA support those 2 file formats?

Jack: ---------It support ALac And AAC. I an nor sure the AIFF. It seems it is very convenience to convert the files to be FLAC. you can left your existing files in ALAC. and coppy them to be converted to the FLAC.

Sep 22, 2012 at 11:10 PM Post #312 of 632
Mine doesnt, well at least now, I have installed the dynamic firmware. Unless a)I have encoded the file wrongly, b)did my tagging wrong or c)the firmeware is responsible for decoding algorithm right now (meaning I need the original firmware) mind doesnt support ALAC.

Will double check right now and get back to you guys.

Sep 22, 2012 at 11:45 PM Post #314 of 632
Yea neither AIFF nor ALAC works on my rocoo BA with the dynamic DT firmware. Cannot conform with the stock firmware (too hard sorry :p)

I have no tagging issue, the AIFF conversion was done with foobar and the ALAC with custom setup for foobar.

Sep 23, 2012 at 12:29 AM Post #315 of 632
Quote:
Are you sure about this? I thought someone on the Studio V 3rd ANV thread was having issues with this?

Quote:
Yea neither AIFF nor ALAC works on my rocoo BA with the dynamic DT firmware. Cannot conform with the stock firmware (too hard sorry :p)

I have no tagging issue, the AIFF conversion was done with foobar and the ALAC with custom setup for foobar.

I'm simply quoting from the PM I had with jack. He told me it did that's why I'm surprised people are having issues with ALAC.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back