High End Bluetooth Headphones
Jan 27, 2016 at 4:24 AM Post #856 of 894
  Hi Trager

My job is make sure that all Pendulumic customers receive courteous, prompt attention to their problems and special needs.
Again, I m sorry for the inconvenience you expereinced, we will take measures to see that this oversight does not happen again.
But because you enjoying our S1+ so much, we are giving a pair of S1+ Headphone Cover sponge and Pendulumic T shirt.
Meantime, if we still can help you in any other way, please contact me or USA office, Mr. Chuck

Very Best Regards
Daniel Chiau

P.S. we are glad to hear that you like the sound of S1+

Hi Trager
Sorry, I meant we will giving you a free pair of S1+ EAR PAD and T shirt.
Mr Chuck will contact you shortly.

Mar 5, 2016 at 7:04 PM Post #857 of 894
Anyone see or try the Pendulumic Tach T1 headphones? I just noticed those on the site, I just ordered them. Can someone tell me the difference between the S1+ and the Tach T1?

Thanks 

Mar 7, 2016 at 4:08 PM Post #858 of 894
Mar 8, 2016 at 4:21 AM Post #859 of 894
I happen to own both the Pendulumic S1+ and Tach T1 and honestly my comments.

Tach1 has a stronger bass than S1+ so it depends on your preference.

TachT1 and S1+ mid to upper frequency is almost the same.

In addition T1 is a Low Latency APTX while S1+ is APTX only.
In addition T1 allows music sharing feature if you own two sets of T1 units.

Mar 8, 2016 at 5:02 AM Post #860 of 894
  Anyone see or try the Pendulumic Tach T1 headphones? I just noticed those on the site, I just ordered them. Can someone tell me the difference between the S1+ and the Tach T1?

Thanks 

Hi smileyboy, I happen to own both the Pendulumic S1+ and Tach T1 and honestly my comments are :-

Tach1 has a stronger bass than S1+ so it depends on your preference.

TachT1 and S1+ mid to upper frequency is almost the same.

In addition T1 is a Low Latency APTX while S1+ is APTX only.
In addition T1 allows music sharing feature if you own two sets of T1 units.

I hope this info is of help to you. 

Mar 10, 2016 at 5:58 PM Post #862 of 894
I did pick up a set of Beoplay H8.  I will be comparing the two. Should be a fun weekend

I bet!
Let us know. You may want to also post a copy of the comparison in the comparison thread.

Mar 16, 2016 at 11:18 PM Post #864 of 894
We are going to showcase our "on-ear" model, the Tach T1 (APTX -Low Lantency) at the CanJam SoCal.
The upcoming Tach T1 sounds as good with a little more spice, it is more portable/  suitable for mobile application.
Hope to see you there!!

Mar 25, 2016 at 6:37 PM Post #866 of 894

Thanks 

I tried the Tach T1 at CanJam and wasn't particularly impressed. The relatively natural and enjoyable sound from the S1+ is replaced with a bass-driven and more peaky sound in the T1. Also, I didn't really like their fit (but I'm not a fan of on-ear phones anyway). The ability to share between pairs of T1 is kinda cool, but it's a very niche use, I think.

Mar 26, 2016 at 10:14 AM Post #867 of 894
   The relatively natural and enjoyable sound from the S1+ is replaced with a bass-driven and more peaky sound in the T1.

T1 = S1 with more bass?
That's bread for my teeth.

I agree with their decision. One more natural and neutral, one more funny.
More people to make happy.

In the future they should have 4 headphones, two Over Ear and two On Ear, so they can have a natural Over and On Ear, and a funny Over and On Ear.

Dual Sharing is imo less interesting than Multipoint for a single, but more funny than Multipoint for a couple.
Imagine two young people in love sharing the same music while they travel on the bus, or watching the same movie on the sofa.

Apr 20, 2016 at 6:58 AM Post #869 of 894
Bose Quiet Comfort

Users who are viewing this thread

Back