HiFiMan Shangri-La Jr (New $8000 Electrostat)
Mar 7, 2023 at 7:28 PM Post #526 of 568
I'm curious as someone who owns and loves the susvara, how does the presentation of the shangri-la jr compare?

I heard dynamics, planars and prefer planars. I've never heard e-stats, but I've read lots of reviews and seen lots of impressions especially from stax. I'm wondering if I should pull the trigger and get the full shangri-la jr combo or just try a L700 to dip my toes in the e-stat world?

I'm curious as someone who owns and loves the susvara, how does the presentation of the shangri-la jr compare?

I heard dynamics, planars and prefer planars. I've never heard e-stats, but I've read lots of reviews and seen lots of impressions especially from stax. I'm wondering if I should pull the trigger and get the full shangri-la jr combo or just try a L700 to dip my toes in the e-stat world?

I would say go for the full package as I did, the Synergy between the Shangri-la Jr Amp and headphone is superb, even the 6SN7 tubes are specially made for HIFIMAN, the combination is very transparent, very extended and very balanced. It gives the feeling that the frequency response is flat from the stated 7hz to 120khz hence the fundamental and all odd and even harmonics of instruments and vocals are reproduced correctly at the proper level leading to a very natural reproduction.
Now be sure to drive it with an equally great DAP. I use the new CAYIN N7 and Arctic cables Opera balanced 4.4mm to XLR for connecting. With this combination you may be going to bed maybe at 2am every night for a while...especially when you play DSD512F files 🙂
20230204_170248.jpg

Mar 7, 2023 at 9:45 PM Post #527 of 568
I'm wondering if I should pull the trigger and get the full shangri-la jr combo or just try a L700 to dip my toes in the e-stat world?
I think the Shangri-La Jr is at a higher level than the L700 (I own both) in terms of technicalities and has the usual Hifiman tuning, so if you like Hifiman planars, you'll probably like the tuning on the SGL Jr. The SGL Jr projects a really good sense of space in the music. The tuning and technicalities work well to make music feel like it's being projected into a space, and you're in that space perceiving it, kind of like a concert hall. Vocals in particular sound "smaller", like the singer is standing on a large stage and singing into the auditorium, and you're sitting in that auditorium listening to them.

The L700 by contrast has a more unusual soundstage shape. The soundstage is asymmetrical, a bit like a pie slice shape. The frontal image feels almost triangular, and elements of music that are towards the sides (maybe 60 degrees on either side?) are pulled forward to produce this stage-like effect. The tuning is more like a classic Stax tuning with a boosted midrange. Vocalists sound a bit more like they're singing at you from a well-defined space in front of you, rather than singing into the auditorium. The L700 tuning and stage works really well for acoustic instruments and certain orchestral pieces. It brings out the "brassiness" of trumpets and other brass instruments in an appropriately strident way. One downside of the L700's staging properties is that it can break certain spatial effects like revolving elements in music. These aren't common in recorded music, but a few tracks I listen to have a synthesized effect or voice line that is supposed to revolve around the listener, and the L700 instead renders the motion like moving back and forth behind your head. Tonally, the SGL Jr is also generally brighter than the L700 in the sense that it has more overall treble quantity. The L700 is more subdued in the upper treble, but it has a peak around 11 KHz that can be a bit sizzly with certain tracks, while the SGL has some of the smoothest treble I've heard for the amount that it has.

I think the SGL Jr is a really good "normal" headphone. It stands on the same level of sonic performance as the HE-1000v2, the Utopia, the Meze Elite, the Audeze CRBN, and basically all of the TOTL headphones I've heard. The L700, while at a lower level technically, has that special soundstaging that makes it present music differently from a normal headphone. Also, if you want to experience the Stax sound without spending as much money, you can try out the L500, and then buy the L700 earpads and swap them in. That saves a few hundred dollars vs the L700 while getting pretty close overall.

Mar 16, 2023 at 11:52 AM Post #531 of 568
I think the Shangri-La Jr is at a higher level than the L700 (I own both) in terms of technicalities and has the usual Hifiman tuning, so if you like Hifiman planars, you'll probably like the tuning on the SGL Jr. The SGL Jr projects a really good sense of space in the music. The tuning and technicalities work well to make music feel like it's being projected into a space, and you're in that space perceiving it, kind of like a concert hall. Vocals in particular sound "smaller", like the singer is standing on a large stage and singing into the auditorium, and you're sitting in that auditorium listening to them.

The L700 by contrast has a more unusual soundstage shape. The soundstage is asymmetrical, a bit like a pie slice shape. The frontal image feels almost triangular, and elements of music that are towards the sides (maybe 60 degrees on either side?) are pulled forward to produce this stage-like effect. The tuning is more like a classic Stax tuning with a boosted midrange. Vocalists sound a bit more like they're singing at you from a well-defined space in front of you, rather than singing into the auditorium. The L700 tuning and stage works really well for acoustic instruments and certain orchestral pieces. It brings out the "brassiness" of trumpets and other brass instruments in an appropriately strident way. One downside of the L700's staging properties is that it can break certain spatial effects like revolving elements in music. These aren't common in recorded music, but a few tracks I listen to have a synthesized effect or voice line that is supposed to revolve around the listener, and the L700 instead renders the motion like moving back and forth behind your head. Tonally, the SGL Jr is also generally brighter than the L700 in the sense that it has more overall treble quantity. The L700 is more subdued in the upper treble, but it has a peak around 11 KHz that can be a bit sizzly with certain tracks, while the SGL has some of the smoothest treble I've heard for the amount that it has.

I think the SGL Jr is a really good "normal" headphone. It stands on the same level of sonic performance as the HE-1000v2, the Utopia, the Meze Elite, the Audeze CRBN, and basically all of the TOTL headphones I've heard. The L700, while at a lower level technically, has that special soundstaging that makes it present music differently from a normal headphone. Also, if you want to experience the Stax sound without spending as much money, you can try out the L500, and then buy the L700 earpads and swap them in. That saves a few hundred dollars vs the L700 while getting pretty close overall.
The Shangri-La JR is much more expensive than the he1000v2. If it is at the same level, it seems that the cost performance is not high

Mar 16, 2023 at 1:49 PM Post #532 of 568
The Shangri-La JR is much more expensive than the he1000v2. If it is at the same level, it seems that the cost performance is not high
NO, the Shangri-la is NOT at the same level as the HE1000V2 even if driven by the worst sources, ps I have owned the HE1000V2, HE1000SE, HE-R10P and some other HIFIMAN headphones, none of these come near the Vividness, robustness, extreme extension of the frequency spectrum nor the transparency, hence details retrieval of the Shangri-la jr. But please use it with its dedicated HIFIMAN Amplifier.
20230309_133316.jpg

Mar 16, 2023 at 3:07 PM Post #533 of 568
Electrostatics always lose value propositions. The need for a specialized amp means that a non-electrostat will always win in a battle of value. When I said that it competes at the same level, I didn't mean that it sounds the same. I meant that the SGL Jr is worthy of being called a summit-tier headphone. I would still prefer the SGL Jr vs the HE1000v2, as the Jr has better upper treble extension and smoothness and greater refinement. The difference is not that large to my ears with my brief demo of the HE1000v2, so if you're only looking at value rather than the specifics of what a headphone can do, then yeah, the HEK is a better value option.

I wish I could hear a Susvara to have a better comparison, as many people have said that the Jr is an electrostatic Susvara, but one former Susvara owner who demoed my SGL Jr said that the SGL Jr is better than the Susvara, so if you're basing your view on his impressions, then the Jr is as good value as the Susvara, given that a Susvara + a good amp is roughly the same price as the SGL Jr system.

Mar 16, 2023 at 3:45 PM Post #534 of 568
Electrostatics always lose value propositions. The need for a specialized amp means that a non-electrostat will always win in a battle of value. When I said that it competes at the same level, I didn't mean that it sounds the same. I meant that the SGL Jr is worthy of being called a summit-tier headphone. I would still prefer the SGL Jr vs the HE1000v2, as the Jr has better upper treble extension and smoothness and greater refinement. The difference is not that large to my ears with my brief demo of the HE1000v2, so if you're only looking at value rather than the specifics of what a headphone can do, then yeah, the HEK is a better value option.

I wish I could hear a Susvara to have a better comparison, as many people have said that the Jr is an electrostatic Susvara, but one former Susvara owner who demoed my SGL Jr said that the SGL Jr is better than the Susvara, so if you're basing your view on his impressions, then the Jr is as good value as the Susvara, given that a Susvara + a good amp is roughly the same price as the SGL Jr system.
I must agree that I have not listened to a Susvara yet but in the lineup of HIFIMAN headphones in planars the HE1000SE is closest to the Susvara at $3400 and in closed backs the HE-R10P at $5400 is top of the line also. When you live with these and the Shangri-la Jr Electrostatics, what you will finally realize is the Vividness is hard to get from a planar open back or closed and even less possible from a regular conical driver system.
HE1000V2 I owned for a short while and in my opinion the Arya would be a better choice price/performance. ...my opinion ofcourse 🙂
And I had the Arya Stealth too before upgrading to the HE1000SE (this is not HE1000V2)

Mar 16, 2023 at 8:15 PM Post #535 of 568
I must agree that I have not listened to a Susvara yet but in the lineup of HIFIMAN headphones in planars the HE1000SE is closest to the Susvara at $3400 and in closed backs the HE-R10P at $5400 is top of the line also. When you live with these and the Shangri-la Jr Electrostatics, what you will finally realize is the Vividness is hard to get from a planar open back or closed and even less possible from a regular conical driver system.
HE1000V2 I owned for a short while and in my opinion the Arya would be a better choice price/performance. ...my opinion ofcourse 🙂
And I had the Arya Stealth too before upgrading to the HE1000SE (this is not HE1000V2)
Thank you for your opinion. Perhaps I will consider buying a JR combo in the future

Mar 16, 2023 at 10:34 PM Post #536 of 568
I own both the he1000v2 and the Shangra la jr. the he1000 has a bigger soundstage but that’s the only area it beats the jr in my opinion. I use a BHSE to drive the jr and love it. Once you have an electrostatic amp then price/value really jumps up.

Mar 17, 2023 at 12:24 AM Post #537 of 568
I own both the he1000v2 and the Shangra la jr. the he1000 has a bigger soundstage but that’s the only area it beats the jr in my opinion. I use a BHSE to drive the jr and love it. Once you have an electrostatic amp then price/value really jumps up.
Do you have the susvara or tried it? Wondering how the sound stage compares since I was expecting the shang Jr to have a bigger soundstage then the sus

Mar 17, 2023 at 12:32 AM Post #538 of 568
Do you have the susvara or tried it? Wondering how the sound stage compares since I was expecting the shang Jr to have a bigger soundstage then the sus
Wave theory review on YouTube compared them you should search for that review, now always look for reviews that drive the Shangri-la Jr with its own Custom made tube amplifier, then you will be hearing it truly, from other reviewers that have tried it with other energizers(electrostat amplifiers) have always reported some deficiency or the other. So my advice stick with the full package...
Here is the link

Last edited:
Mar 17, 2023 at 8:33 AM Post #539 of 568
I have not heard the Susvara. And I have heard others say the Shangra la system does pair very nicely. But if you plan on buying other electrostatic headphones then it is worth looking at other amps. The jr wasn’t my first electrostatic so I already had the BHSE. Absolutely no complaints about how it sounds.

Apr 6, 2023 at 4:05 PM Post #540 of 568
I have not heard the Susvara. And I have heard others say the Shangra la system does pair very nicely. But if you plan on buying other electrostatic headphones then it is worth looking at other amps. The jr wasn’t my first electrostatic so I already had the BHSE. Absolutely no complaints about how it sounds.

Headphone Reviews and Discussion - Head-Fi.org
E

[TOUR] Cayin N7 DAP : 1-bit Resistor Network DAC, Discrete LPF + HeadAmp

First Prev4 of 4
Jump to newUnwatch
Mar 21, 2023 at 3:49 PMPost #46 of 49
[IMG alt="wolfstar76"]https://cdn.head-fi.org/avatars/m/537/537398.jpg?1678658915[/IMG]

wolfstar76

1000+ Head-Fier​

Thank you @Andykong, I am so glad to have the opportunity to review N7. Was planning to have in-depth demo this October in CanJam SoCal, but the environment is not ideal for DAP demo. Hope I will like N7 and could be my next purchase.

Headphones: ZMF Atrium, Hifiman HE6SE, Hifiman Sundara (sold), Sony MDR-V6, Sennheiser HD 598
IEM/TWS: Sony IER-Z1R, TINHIFI P1 MAX, Focus EDM, Unique Melody Mk2 (sold), Thieaudio Monarch (w/ Mk2 cable), Audiosense T800 (sold), Etymotic ER4XR, KZ AS10, Airpods Pro, Jabra Elite 65T, Jaybird X3, Sony WH-1000xm3, Sony WF-1000XM4, Sony Linkbuds WFL900
Source: Hagerman Tuba, Flux FA-10, NFJ&FX Audio tube preamp, Schiit Multibit Modi 2, Schiit Modi 3+/Magni Heresy, Lotoo PAW S1, Cayin RU6, Hiby RS2, Sony NW-WM1A, Astell&Kern Kann Alpha (sold), iBasso DX160, Sony NW-A55, Shanling M0, Ipod Nano
Looking to buy: ZMF Verite Closed
Share Like

Quote Reply
Mar 22, 2023 at 7:34 AMPost #47 of 49
[IMG alt="Wiljen"]https://cdn.head-fi.org/avatars/m/434/434769.jpg?1453900219[/IMG]

Wiljen

Headphoneus Supremus​

sweet, Thank you Andy, always fun doing these tours. Looking forward to something really cool in the N7.

Author of audiofool.reviews
Home: Dell Precision Laptop -> Auris Euterpe / Burson Swing/Fun/ > CF Cascade, HD800, He6se
Office: Dell E7440 -> Audio-GD NFB 11.28 > B&W P5, Dekoni Blue
Travel: DTR1 with Hifiman Re2000 Silver or JH14s, Shanling M5s with Eartech Quint.
Share Like

Quote Reply
Mar 22, 2023 at 8:53 PMPost #48 of 49
[IMG alt="berger"]https://cdn.head-fi.org/avatars/m/289/289471.jpg?1677872179[/IMG]

berger

100+ Head-Fier​

Congrats to the chosen ones. Looking forward to reading your reviews.

Share Like
Reactions:Newsee and Deleeh
Quote Reply
Mar 28, 2023 at 11:55 PMPost #49 of 49
E

ECKHUAAA

100+ Head-Fier​

MQA-N7 (1).jpg

Cayin Audio launched a new DAP at CanJam New York in 2023. the N7 is a unique, one-of-its-kind Digital Audio Player because this is Cayin’s first attempt to use a discrete full-balanced circuit for DAC, LPF, and Headphone Amplifier in a DAP. It is also the first and only DAP that incorporates a 1-Bit “DSD” DAC in portable applications.
  • Discrete fully-balanced 1-Bit Resistor Network “DSD” DAC
  • Discrete fully-balanced Low Pass Filter with BJT driver
  • Discrete fully-balanced Headphone Amplifier with JFET input stage and BJT amplification.
  • FPGA/Audio Bridge to re-shape, de-jitter and transcode/oversample PCM to DSD512
  • Dual Amplification Mode (Choice of Class A/Class AB)
  • High Quality “unamplified” single-ended and balanced Line Out
  • Unique variable-voltage single-ended and balanced Pre Out
  • Android 12 with Google Play preinstalled, streaming ready
Please read the tour instruction carefully. By signing up for the tour, you are agreeing to follow the tour arrangement and will publish a detailed review of Cayin N7 Showcase on Head Gear or any magazine/review website you are affiliated with. For more information regarding Cayin N7, please check out the Cayin website and the official Cayin N7 thread in Head-Fi forum.

Tour Schedule:
  • 7 March 2023: Tour Application Starts
  • 18 March 2023: Tour Application Ended
  • 22 March 2023: Tour Reviewers announced and start to collect mailing addresses.
  • 27 March 2023: Tour Sample will be sent to reviewers

How to Apply:

If you are interested to review Cayin N7 in this tour, please reply to this thread and provide the following information:
  • The CITY and COUNTRY in which you are located.
  • Reviews on Personal Audio products you have published in Head Gear/Head-fi forum or elsewhere.
  • IEM/Headphones that you will use in your Cayin DAP audition.
  • DAP, Dongle DAC, or portable DAC/Amp that you currently own.
Logistic Arrangement:
  • Only three tour units are available in this tour, so
  • We shall group reviewers according to geographical locations.
  • To minimize tax and logistic costs, we shall avoid international shipping within the group unless the shipment is tax-free and low-risk/low-cost in logistics and customs handling.
  • We shall send Cayin N7 review package to the first reviewer in each group.
  • Each tour reviewer is responsible for paying the shipping costs to the next tour reviewer.
  • The last reviewer on the list will be responsible to ship the combo to a designated address to conclude the tour. If the return address requires international shipping, Cayin will cover the mailing cost incurred.
  • Cayin will cover all import tax but please help us to control our tax expenditure whenever possible.
  • Unless otherwise stated by your next reviewer, please use a trackable mailing service with a signature required.
  • If we have more than one Head-Fiers from the same metropolitan area/city joining the tour, we encourage them to pass the equipment in person to reduce shipping cost and mailing time and share the final logistic cost if needed.
Terms and Instruction
  • The tour reviewer can keep the Cayin N7 Tour sample for no more than 14 calendar days, please plan your audition and be prepared to ship/pass the package on the 14th of your audition period.
  • The first reviewer of each group will have extra 5 days to run in the discrete audio circuit.
  • By signing up for the tour, you are agreeing to post a formal review within 14 days after your audition period, and Cayin Audio can use your review of the N7 DAP for sales and marketing purposes.
  • We are particularly interested in the associated IEM/headphones you used during the review, and is most appreciate it if you can include a photo of N7 DAP with associated IEMs and headphones in your writing.
  • Cauom Audio reserves the right to the selection, grouping, and scheduling of reviewers in this tour.
Publication guideline

You are free to write up your sharing or impression as long as it represents your true feeling and opinions toward the product. Please state in your review/impression that the Cayin N7 is a free loan unit from Cayin Audio, and you have/shall return the unit to Cayin at the end of the review period.

Please do not post your impression in this thread because no one will read this thread after we finalized our tour reviewers. We want your reviews to be read by as many current or potential users of Cayin N7 as possible, so please share your review to the official Cayin N7 thread, the Cayin N7 Showcase at Head Gear, or any related general discussion thread in the Head-Fi forum if you happen to be an active member. On top of the Head-Fi forum, you are welcome to post your review/impression/photo to any social media or local Personal Audio forum/blog/magazine, etc., Please tag your review/impression/photo with #CayinN7 so that we can keep track of your contribution, which is an important factor when we shortlist tour reviews in subsequent products.

N7 Sales Guide 01 Poster.JPG
Since I have my own copy of the N7, I will write my review which will be based mostly on my listening experience so far.

Reactions:ctsooner22 and Andykong
Quote Reply
Report Edit
Apr 6, 2023 at 2:58 PMPost #50 of 50
E

ECKHUAAA

100+ Head-Fier​

Since I have my own copy of the N7, I will write my review which will be based mostly on my listening experience so far.
I will now write my review here.
This review will also cover the HIFIMAN Shangri-la Jr electrostat and Arctic Cable Opera balanced to XLR interconnect from Cayin N7 to HIFIMAN eStat. Amplifier
For the N7 amplification I used HIFIMAN HE1000SE and the HIFIMAN Edition XS (Stealth magnets version)
For N7 Wonderfully innovative DAC, I used the HIFIMAN Shangri-la Jr System (amplifier and headphone) and to be sure that the Signal going from N7 to Shangri-la Jr electrostat Amplifier is pure and complete I use the only cable I have come to trust, Arctic Cable Silver/palladium Opera Cable( there is a huge difference when used)
I have owned many Cayin DAPs over the years starting from those tiny N3, N5 to N6ii-E02, N6ii-RO1(R2R DAC) to the Wonderful N8ii and now the new N7. I have stuck with Cayin because of their focus on getting as natural a sound as possible from any hardware they had to work with, that passion I believe continues till date. When I upgraded my motherboard from the E02 to R01 an R2R DAC based DAP, the amazing natural detailed and extended range sound exuding from this device suddenly made me realize that my then beloved Fostex T60RP(a plannar) was no longer revealing all the details, it was very clear I has to upgrade. This is how I got to know HIFIMAN, noted for plannar magnetic headphones too, but they also shared a passion for natural, detailed and extended frequency response and great value for money like Cayin. Hence I find these two match perfectly (for me anyway).

The N7 from my listening experience is the best DAP from Cayin today, let me say it now, I am keeping my N8ii and N6ii-RO1 also 😉
The N7 requires a rather extended break-in time, it sounds great immediately yes, but you just wait for about 3weeks, this may be because of the extensive use of discrete components in the build.
It is extremely resolving, a champion of inner details resolution, layering, 3D soundstage, natural rich tonality, listen to very well recorded violins or strings in general and you will smile, because of the tonal accuracy piano sounds are also ecstatic, revealing many tonal colors and depth and for vocals wow 👌 just accurate and natural, not dripping because of coloration..no, just right. I believe when a device has a natural frequency response that is naturally even and very extended it is able to reproduce fundamental frequencies and proper odd and even harmonic content of each instrumental notes that give them character even as the performers themselves based on how they play can alter the relative quantity of these odd and even harmonics relative to the fundamental to create their own individual sounds. This is what I enjoy most in the Cayin N7 and these qualities are allowed to come through very clearly by the Arctic Cable palladium to the HIFIMAN Shangri-la Jr electrostat to my ears.
The Shangri-la Jr has a stated frequency response of 7hz to 120khz!, it is a very revealing system(transparent) don't try to drive it with another amplifier, doing so will emphasize one aspect at the detriment of another. The bass is very deep, the mids very natural and the highs very extended and smooth. A real bargain. Any complaints you may have about the sound, check your input device and cables instead.
The N7 bit stream DAC is phenomenal, with the Arctic Cable palladium connecting it to the Shangri-la jr. You will hear immediacy, natural punch, brilliance, a lot of details, a liveliness that even HIFIMAN other plannars can't match, as good as they all are, but that eStat. Speed makes all the difference.
At this point you are all wandering how does the N7 compare with the N8ii and even maybe the Cayin’s R2R DAP N6ii-RO1, in my opinion based on listening, not because I am trying to protect my previous purchases, it betters all of them. N6ii-RO1 is great but it does not have the details nor the driving ability of the N8ii, though a bit more organic, just a bit, N8ii design is quite sophisticated especially the Tube amp. N7 and N8ii are a bit close when playing flac or Mp3 recordings N7 being a bit brighter and punchier and fuller(more extended) N8ii tube amp gives a feeling of being wider sound, the big difference comes when you play a DSD file, OMG, the N7 just knocks the socks off any competition local and foreign 😀. Try these recordings to see what I am talking about, Carmen Gomes "Thousand Shades of Blue" DSD512f, the realism of the drums, bass, cymbals not to mention her voice wow!!! Then go over to the Shangri-la jr to hear this and the vividness could be a shock. The clarity of her diction, the emotional expression will knock your socks off. Listening via the HIFIMAN HE1000SE you will hear some of these too but not as vivid, the HIFIMAN Edition XS does not shame itself here either, this is another superb performer for those on a budget. The piano tones, listen to the new release on BIS label 192kz/24bit "Echo" especially the 5tracks contributed by Huw Watkins, who also played the piano on this album. The piano tones all ring through in various colors like sparkling diamonds.
For strings(violin) try the Harmonia mundi release of Isabelle Faust -violin and Anna Prohaska- Soprano of Gyorgy Kurtags "kafka-Fragmente)... spellbinding!, for large orchestra
I used the Gustav Mahler's 7th Symphony Budapest Festival Orchestra a DSD recording ..I was transported to another world where the music continued endlessly!. Another recording I need to mention here is ECM recording of Stephan Micus' "Thunder" Stunning especially on that Title track you will actually see clouds gather in the sky 😀 the drums, the strange traditional horn instrument used and those tiny chimes that are Never masked inspite of the power of the other percussions instruments...a testament to how N7/Shangri-la Jr tracks every sound in your mix
Enjoy 😁
20230405_204750.jpg

20230325_165947.jpg

Quote Reply
Report Edit

First Prev4 of 4

BoldItalicMore options…

Insert linkInsert imageMore options…
UndoMore options…
Preview

Font sizeText colorFont familyListAlignment
  • Align left
  • Align center
  • Align right
  • Justify text
Paragraph formatStrike-throughUnderlineInline spoilerInline code

SmiliesQuoteMediaInsert tableInsert horizontal lineSpoilerCode
RedoToggle BB codeRemove formattingDrafts

Write your reply...
Attach files

Users who are viewing this thread​

Total: 3 (members: 1, guests: 2)

© 2001-2023 Head-Fi.org. All rights reserved. Community platform by XenForo® © 2010-2022 XenForo Ltd. | Media embeds via s9e/MediaSites

Users who are viewing this thread

Back