HIFIMAN Jade II Loaner Tour
Mar 13, 2019 at 2:25 PM Post #61 of 167
I'm in Dublin, CA

Want to see how the Jade II compares to the other planar magnetic Hifiman offering. Currently a very happy owner of the Susvara.

Mar 13, 2019 at 9:21 PM Post #63 of 167
I am in Ontario Canada, owned he-400/400i/500/5LE/6 for Hifiman brand, and LCD2.2.
Now I have he-560V2 and V3.

20190218_190713.jpg

Last edited:
Mar 13, 2019 at 9:46 PM Post #64 of 167
I'd love to hear this towards the end of it's tour, quite busy atm and I've got some shows upcoming. But June 1st I'll be caught up and heading into TN for a meet there.

I'm located in the South East US atm and I'm also running the head_fi Instagram page with 2 others which has around 1100 followers so I can put brief impressions/pics in front of that rather large audience, but I've also got an online presence in quite a few other communities such as

Reddit
Facebook
YouTube
Headphones.Com- Forums
My Own Personal Blog

An Of Course my presence here as a Contributor

I've also just got an RME ADI 2 DAC in so it'll pair nice with the JADE 2 system

So let me know what you think!

Last edited:
Mar 15, 2019 at 10:53 AM Post #66 of 167
I love Milan, I lived there for 6 months working on project, great people, as well as wine and food!

Mar 17, 2019 at 12:16 PM Post #67 of 167
If this unit comes with the headphone and amplifier I would love to, and be honored to, be included in this tour. I do not personally own an electrostatic amp thus would be unable to take part if it's only the headphone.

I live in Concord, NC and have taken part in your precious Edition X tour and your Mega/Supermini tour. I've never heard an electrostat from Hifiman so, if able to, I'd love to experience what you've to offer. And, if able to and selected, I would provide an unboxing and review on my YouTube channel and full written review here.

Regardless of my inclusion or not, I do sincerly appreciate the opportunity you've allowed for people to experience such a prestigious product. Thank you.

Mar 18, 2019 at 12:36 AM Post #68 of 167
If this unit comes with the headphone and amplifier I would love to, and be honored to, be included in this tour. I do not personally own an electrostatic amp thus would be unable to take part if it's only the headphone.

I live in Concord, NC and have taken part in your precious Edition X tour and your Mega/Supermini tour. I've never heard an electrostat from Hifiman so, if able to, I'd love to experience what you've to offer. And, if able to and selected, I would provide an unboxing and review on my YouTube channel and full written review here.

Regardless of my inclusion or not, I do sincerly appreciate the opportunity you've allowed for people to experience such a prestigious product. Thank you.

To clarify, yes it is for both the amp and headphone together, just in case anyone else was unsure.

HiFiMAN Innovating the art of listening. Stay updated on HiFiMAN at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

http://hifiman.com
Mar 18, 2019 at 7:18 AM Post #69 of 167
@TeamHiFiMAN

That's AWESOME!! Then I would be honored to have the opportunity to he included in this tour.

I live in Concord, NC and agree to the terms and conditions set forth by the tour.

Mar 18, 2019 at 9:46 AM Post #71 of 167
I'm in wayne NJ. I would love to see how the Jade II compares to the stax earspeakers I heard and a more detailed assessment of it at home. I am impressed with hifimans planar headphones and I am very interested to see how Hifiman does electrostatics.

Mar 20, 2019 at 10:58 PM Post #75 of 167
Wheels are in motion :)

Has there/is there a list available that provides the shipping order so that participants may plan ahead for the Jade II?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back