HIFIMAN Jade II Loaner Tour
Mar 12, 2019 at 11:19 AM Post #46 of 167
I also want to participate in the loan, if it is possible.

i never heard an electrostat headphone and this could be the opportunity to discover this tecnology.

I am in Europe,Portugal,Madeira Island.

Tiago

Mar 12, 2019 at 12:22 PM Post #47 of 167
Hi there from Toronto, Canada. Thanks for this amazing opportunity for headfiers. Would love the opportunity to listen to and review this electrostatic headphone. I have owned a number of hifiman headphones including the HE-X and HE-1000, and currently have the HE-6. Would love to see how hifiman has upped the electrostatic game. I would compare it to my esp950 and Stax vintages. Colin

Mar 12, 2019 at 2:29 PM Post #51 of 167
City Newton Abbot
Country England
My interest in the Jade II Loaner Event - I own a modded HE-6, a modded HD800, AKG K1000 Bass Heavy Earspeakers and Audio Technica W1000Z Flagship Headphones. I have High End Equipment coming out of my ears. I have 28 YouTube Reviews so far out there, and write here and on Subjective Reviews and have guest written for other sites. The Jade II review would give me good publicity for my online presence and would provide HiFiMan with some good coverage aswell.

Mar 12, 2019 at 4:45 PM Post #52 of 167
I'm sure there's a bunch of us from NZ/Australia who would be very keen if it makes it down this way! I could cover the cost of postage to the next person (even overseas).

I currently am running HD-800S, LCD-3F, HD-6XX and DT-990, as well as a few IEMs. I have owned (and loved) an HE-6 in the past, and the HE-1000 is very much on my shopping list. Be interested to hear the electrostatic alternative from HifiMan!

Last edited:
Mar 12, 2019 at 8:57 PM Post #53 of 167
Please add me to the tour list. Located north of Seattle Washington.

Mar 12, 2019 at 9:08 PM Post #54 of 167
I'm in Boston, MA, USA. Would be interested in the tour, but I got a feeling shipping will be expensive.

I've always had interests in HIfiman cans since the early days of HE6 to more recent HEK. Would like to hear how well Jade 2 performs to see if it's what I'm looking for.

Mar 12, 2019 at 9:34 PM Post #55 of 167
I would love to be part of the Tour, I’m in Lexington, Kentucky. Very interested in having an electrostatic headphone in the house. Will be compairing the Jade II against the Utopia, HD650, as well as the ZMF Autuer and Vérité.

Thank you for sponsoring this program.

Mar 13, 2019 at 12:13 AM Post #56 of 167
Love a chance to hear the Jade II. I live in Anchorage, Alaska (Yes, we’re part of North America). Why? Because I’m obsessive compulsive about audio equipment but I need inspiration to up my headphone / amp comfort zone from $1300 to $2500. Since there isn’t a decent headphone retailer within 1500 miles, the only way this is going to happen is if the headphones come to me. :)

Last edited:
Mar 13, 2019 at 12:41 AM Post #57 of 167
I'd love to take part and experience the new Jade II system. I'm located in Windsor, CO.

I've been a fan of Hifiman for some time experiencing the 400, 400i and have held onto my 560 for such a long time. I've been having the urge to move upward but even listening to some of the newer Hifiman products I've had trouble justifying regardless of price. I enjoy the 560 very much! I'm hoping this experience may be a revelation and to share my thoughts with others.

Mar 13, 2019 at 4:56 AM Post #58 of 167
I would like to participate in this demo tour, I live in Europe, Italy

I can compare the Jade system to my current rigs:
Auralic Vega - Halgorythme 300B - Focal Utopia / HiFiman HE6
Auralic Vega - Halgorythme 2A3 - HiFiman HEKv2
Auralic Vega - Auralic Taurus MKII - HiFiman HE500 / Denon D7200
MSB Analog - KG Grounded Grid - Stax 009
MSB Analog - Stax SRM T1W - Stax 009

Mar 13, 2019 at 11:15 AM Post #59 of 167
Id love to participate in the program. Birmingham, UK.

My reasons for wanting to listen to this are selfish - over the last few years, my interest in (and review of) personal audiophile kit has grown. But ive never heard either an electrostat or a pair of your cans. Id really love to, as a basis of comparison and to enrich my understanding of the equipment and the hobby as a whole.

And they look seriously cool :)

Mar 13, 2019 at 11:33 AM Post #60 of 167
In Montreal, one of your first North American dealers, can perhaps also coordinate a listening session open to public if it's a possibility :)

Personally, curious to compare to my HE6, HE1000v2 and HE1000se mainly. Also have Stellia, Clear and Empyrean on hand.

Oh an also, it's my birthday tomorrow :beyersmile:

Audio-Technica Stay updated on Audio-Technica at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.audio-technica.com/

Users who are viewing this thread

Back