HiFiMAN HM-801 Player Firmware Debug Thread
Jun 19, 2010 at 1:55 PM Post #271 of 480
Does anyone know the charge time on the 801, i didn't see any literature on that.  I know you don't want to overcharge the batteries, it seems not to have an auto turn off when the bat is charged because bat gets hot when full.  Haven't used it up yet but top it off when it is half full usually.
Thanks.

Jun 19, 2010 at 5:10 PM Post #273 of 480
Wow, I thought it was more like two or maybe three from low.  I found a charger tag in my car and i thought that it may have come off this charger and it said 2-3 but I guess it didn't.  Thanks for the info Navea.

Jun 19, 2010 at 7:15 PM Post #275 of 480
It's okay with me, the sound is incredible and that's what matters.
ksc75smile.gif

Jun 19, 2010 at 9:39 PM Post #276 of 480
The Battery charges pretty fast for me.  But I don't usually let the power get lower than 30%.

There is no visual indication of charging being complete, but I can tell by feeling the charger, which gets pretty warm while charging, but is just barely warm when idle.

-Ed

Jun 21, 2010 at 11:42 PM Post #279 of 480
I agree and would like to add. We need a Page-up or Page-down scrolling button in the Track menu.

Quote:
Thanks

The memorize last playing track is not working properly. After restart it goes to the main menu instead of the track, to get back to the track you have to press the front left button, not good. As for having it pause, I would like to see this as a setting - pause/play on restart, I myself just want to press the on button and have it autoplay from where it left off.

The navigation is better but when you play a track/tracks from a folder and then press the front left button it goes to the top of the folder, it should either position back in the folder to the first track selected or the last track played

Jun 22, 2010 at 10:25 PM Post #281 of 480
That worked. Thank you.

Jun 29, 2010 at 2:48 PM Post #282 of 480
So whats the latest news on the development? Has 0.19 gone final? It seems from 0.14 and on there hasn't been one final release.. they all went from one beta to another beta.. Is there going to be a final sometime soon? I think its LONG overdue.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back