Hifiman HE1000 Planar Dynamic Headphone
Mar 24, 2015 at 6:40 AM Post #2,733 of 14,653
I know there's not a lot of new info on these yet but can we at least keep on the topic of headphones. I feel like this thread should be called "two guys bicker over a watch analogy"

Mar 24, 2015 at 7:02 AM Post #2,738 of 14,653
heheh... the thing I think is most hilarious is that someone is going to see this thread exploding & jump in all excited expecting all these cool he1k impression & all they get is......

Mar 24, 2015 at 7:33 AM Post #2,739 of 14,653
heheh... the thing I think is most hilarious is that someone is going to see this thread exploding & jump in all excited expecting all these cool he1k impression & all they get is......

You want to say you're one?

Mar 24, 2015 at 9:23 AM Post #2,740 of 14,653
I hope the trolls on this thread can stifle themselves until these puppies are finally released and the reports come rolling in at a tsunami-like wave of euphoria and delusion.

Even then these trolls will desire to wax pontifical about things they know nothing about, as well as actively contradict the actual auditors who have the temerity to report that which these trolls do not wish to believe could actually be true.

If this thread is a train wreck now, wait untill the moist brown hits the fan after the release.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back