= HiFiMAN HE-560 Impressions & Discussion Thread =
May 2, 2014 at 9:10 PM Post #1,772 of 21,171

I'm aware of that as well.  And I'll agree that it's no easy feat.  I wasn't saying it as a negative aspect, or a positive aspect... 

I'm just posting that for posterity then, as I'm sure a lot of people still don't know. Since HE400i will be roughly as sensitive as HE400, peeps should expect as much (especially those who have heard or even owned HE400 in the past).

May 2, 2014 at 9:22 PM Post #1,773 of 21,171
Jerg, you said some time ago that you were supposed to remember to tell us something in about a month. When is the time?

May 2, 2014 at 9:25 PM Post #1,774 of 21,171
  Jerg, you said some time ago that you were supposed to remember to tell us something in about a month. When is the time?

I set a reminder to remind him 
biggrin.gif

My reminder is set for 8 PM EST on May 12th, but I think the 13th is the day.

May 2, 2014 at 9:35 PM Post #1,777 of 21,171
Quote:
  I'm curious if the foam (I think it's foam) insert of the case is removable.  If it is, HiFiMan can correct this issue quite easily by sending users a new foam insert to replace in the case to fit the 560/400i :p 

The foam is glued in there tight.  Its pretty firm and might be modded if you were desperate, but I'd go for the $20 rebate.

Well, it seems the cable is similar to HE-5LE cable except it's terminated in 6.5 mm jack and not XLR with included adapter to jack like the 5LE?

Cable is PVC jacketed in black with molded stress relief. Standard HE type connectors, my balanced set fits just fine.

May 2, 2014 at 9:47 PM Post #1,778 of 21,171
Hi,
Just want to give people who has placed an order for HE-560 in US a quick update. We have already handed over the packages to shipping company on 4/23. Unfortunately it is still being held at Hong Kong custom. Due to the Labor day holiday in China we were told that it might take as long as another week before they can clear custom and be on their way to US.

We are really sorry about the delay. We specifically shipped the packages one week before the holiday in the hopes of escaping the holiday chaos. Something is just out of our control. Trust us no one wants to get a pair of HE-560 on your hands more than we do. We promise that It will worth the wait.

As soon as we get a update from the shipping company we will let you know. We are almost there. :)

In the mean time, enjoy some nice pictures from 6moons :wink: http://www.6moons.com/audioreviews2/hifiman/1.html

Hifiman Team

HiFiMAN Innovating the art of listening. Stay updated on HiFiMAN at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

http://hifiman.com
May 2, 2014 at 10:17 PM Post #1,779 of 21,171
  Quote:

The foam is glued in there tight.  Its pretty firm and might be modded if you were desperate, but I'd go for the $20 rebate.

Cable is PVC jacketed in black with molded stress relief. Standard HE type connectors, my balanced set fits just fine.

That's too bad then :/  Well, you can always just find another case if you need one :p 

May 2, 2014 at 10:29 PM Post #1,781 of 21,171
  Hi,
Just want to give people who has placed an order for HE-560 in US a quick update. We have already handed over the packages to shipping company on 4/23. Unfortunately it is still being held at Hong Kong custom. Due to the Labor day holiday in China we were told that it might take as long as another week before they can clear custom and be on their way to US.

We are really sorry about the delay. We specifically shipped the packages one week before the holiday in the hopes of escaping the holiday chaos. Something is just out of our control. Trust us no one wants to get a pair of HE-560 on your hands more than we do. We promise that It will worth the wait.

As soon as we get a update from the shipping company we will let you know. We are almost there. :)

In the mean time, enjoy some nice pictures from 6moons :wink: http://www.6moons.com/audioreviews2/hifiman/1.html

Hifiman Team

I updated the thread title to refer to your post. Will also quote it in 1st post.

Holidays...audiophiles' number 1 enemy.

May 2, 2014 at 10:41 PM Post #1,782 of 21,171

No biggee, many of us have multiple HiFiMan products and I sure the majority of cases will be put to good use. Its a nice gesture on HiFiMan's part.

It definitely was a nice gesture. 

May 3, 2014 at 3:38 AM Post #1,785 of 21,171
I assume this includes US bound dealers as well?
At least those who preordered the first batch... I hope :xf_eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back