Hifiman HE-400i and HE-560: From CES to Pre-Launch
Mar 25, 2014 at 2:33 PM Post #2,807 of 3,091
The package left Hong Kong about 5 hours ago, I'm guessing the flight will take about 15 hours? If it lands right in Ontario and passes through customs no problem, then delivery should occur either tomorrow or Thursday, Friday at the latest.

If however it lands in USA first then I doubt it'll arrive before next week.

Edit: never mind, it just arrived in the States (seems...awfully fast, I guess it left from HK earlier than what was indicated) already. Maybe it will be delivered tomorrow.

Jerg, your update is much appreciated. I'm sure a thorough review after a lengthy burn-in is going to be great. I'd also appreciate a quicker, yet shorter initial impressions, subject to change of course. Many thanks.

Mar 25, 2014 at 3:41 PM Post #2,809 of 3,091
  The package left Hong Kong about 5 hours ago, I'm guessing the flight will take about 15 hours? If it lands right in Ontario and passes through customs no problem, then delivery should occur either tomorrow or Thursday, Friday at the latest.

If however it lands in USA first then I doubt it'll arrive before next week.

Edit: never mind, it just arrived in the States (seems...awfully fast, I guess it left from HK earlier than what was indicated) already. Maybe it will be delivered tomorrow.

Hey Jerg, does this include the HE 400i's? If not, then do you have any information of their release date? I can't seem to find any information like this on the HifiMAN website.

Thanks!

Mar 25, 2014 at 3:49 PM Post #2,811 of 3,091

Hey Jerg, does this include the HE 400i's? If not, then do you have any information of their release date? I can't seem to find any information like this on the HifiMAN website.

Thanks!

The 400i will be released a month or so after the 560...no exact date. 

Mar 25, 2014 at 4:06 PM Post #2,812 of 3,091

The 400i will be released a month or so after the 560...no exact date. 

Ah thanks, MattTCG.

I currently have the HD 598's and I'm thinking of upgrading to either the HD 600's or the HE 400i's when it comes out but I'll have to wait for release dates, reviews and possible different versions.

Mar 25, 2014 at 7:37 PM Post #2,813 of 3,091
Doesn't seem like there were any public pre-orders. Then again, I am sure people could have preordered from certain authorized dealers if they wanted to, like I did, to make sure they'll make the first batch.

Mar 25, 2014 at 8:50 PM Post #2,815 of 3,091
Customs status updated​
LOS ANGELES GATEWAY, CA - USA​
4:15 PM​

evil_smiley.gif

Mar 25, 2014 at 9:06 PM Post #2,818 of 3,091
If you guys don't mind, I might make a HE560 thread tomorrow or Thursday so that the influx of impressions and photos etc can be congregated at one spot.

Jerg,

Indeed do this ASAP please.
Get me off this thread regarding potential and hyperbole....

Mar 25, 2014 at 9:16 PM Post #2,820 of 3,091
  If you guys don't mind, I might make a HE560 thread tomorrow or Thursday so that the influx of impressions and photos etc can be congregated at one spot.

Who else?

Do it man!
biggrin.gif
(and the countdown begins to see how many days I can go on the 560 thread without being banned from it
evil_smiley.gif
)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back