Hifiman HE-400 vs HE-500
Nov 12, 2012 at 6:20 PM Post #16 of 21
oh i see now. thanks. F.Y.I it is actually based off of their hs400 aviation headset, or a dt770 premium with a mic, while the dt770 is an excellent closed gaming headphone IMO.

Nov 12, 2012 at 6:35 PM Post #17 of 21
Quote:
oh i see now. thanks. F.Y.I it is actually based off of their hs400 aviation headset, or a dt770 premium with a mic, while the dt770 is an excellent closed gaming headphone IMO.

yeah i knew that
biggrin.gif
and i know the DT770 is good for gaming also..but as u said..no mic and as i understand..the sound is configured differently by beyerdynamic...i once read a review about the mmx300 saying it was tuned especially for gaming and that it also sounded pretty good with listening to music was just a big plus
bigsmile_face.gif
..the dt770 is more tuned for music..and one thing...in the time i have my mmx300 it had been punished to death almost..its cable was a million times under the wheels of my multi million pounds of chair
eek.gif
  ..fell on the ground i dont know how much times..but really..its still as new (see pics i made yesterday)...and thats funny..as the guy who reviewed this headphone actually said it was built like a tank..and i can confirm: u better believe it
L3000.gif

Nov 30, 2012 at 10:39 PM Post #19 of 21
Does anybody know if the Yulong D100 is powerful enough to run the HE-500 to its potential? Also, does it synergize well with the Yulong D100? 

Cheers.

U mean the a100 amp? To be honest..its a bit an the lean side of the rms..he500 needs at least 1rms per channel..but as many said..try it..if to ur ears it siunds good..keep it...but pls..compare it to others..

Dec 2, 2012 at 1:44 AM Post #20 of 21
Oh right, I guess I'll see how I go with it and go from there. No, I meant the D100 Amp/DAC.. not sure if the amp part of it will suffice? Thanks for your input though - appreciate it!

Dec 2, 2012 at 12:17 PM Post #21 of 21
Oh right, I guess I'll see how I go with it and go from there. No, I meant the D100 Amp/DAC.. not sure if the amp part of it will suffice? Thanks for your input though - appreciate it!

Ur welcome..we are all here to help each other..we all have same passion..music listening :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back