Hifiman Ananda
Nov 26, 2020 at 5:15 AM Post #2,836 of 4,987
It is the same.
It is a two pole mono 3.5mm connector.
But some manufactures use the 3 pole variant and they short the two of them.
Mine is a FAW that was ordered for Clear and now I successfully use it with Hifiman headphones.
It is the three pole plug and it is this
neutrik-rean-nys231bg-ll-male-stereo-jack-35mm-connector-gold-plated-o8mm-unit.jpg

Nov 26, 2020 at 5:25 AM Post #2,837 of 4,987
It is the same.
It is a two pole mono 3.5mm connector.
But some manufactures use the 3 pole variant and they short the two of them.
Mine is a FAW that was ordered for Clear and now I successfully use it with Hifiman headphones.
It is the three pole plug and it is this
neutrik-rean-nys231bg-ll-male-stereo-jack-35mm-connector-gold-plated-o8mm-unit.jpg
Great thanks, I rest my case. 😊 although am still checking my headphones options before pulling the trigger. Grado, HD800S, LCD-X but still the Ananda is my first choice.

Nov 26, 2020 at 5:27 AM Post #2,838 of 4,987
Was happy with the Focal till it went silent on 1 side after moderate use with no reply whatsoever from Focal or from Undrealdeals the Amazon supplier I originally bought from. In fact don’t even mind buying a replacement coil if i ever find.

Nov 26, 2020 at 11:33 AM Post #2,841 of 4,987
I wanted to buy upgrade cable for the ananda. Which material is better? Copper or silver?
I prefer the sound signature does not change much with the new cable.

For me it would be the copper.

Nov 27, 2020 at 1:01 AM Post #2,845 of 4,987
Nov 29, 2020 at 2:04 AM Post #2,847 of 4,987
Picked up the Ananda a few days ago and have listened through the Schiit Gumby + Mjolnir2 (Telefunken ECC88 tubes), and in the last day switched the amp to the Ragnarok. I noticed some people mentioning lack of slam or punch. I kind of felt that way through the Mjolnir2, but I think the Ragnarok adds some authority and prowess to these headphones that has set them apart from everything else I own. I now prefer these as my top headphone over the ZMF Verite Closed, HD800 SDR, Sundara, HD650, etc. It was the Sundara being so good for its price that made me get the Ananda. Now the Ananda are so good for their price, I have to wonder... Arya??? HE1000?

Nov 29, 2020 at 3:13 AM Post #2,849 of 4,987
Picked up the Ananda a few days ago and have listened through the Schiit Gumby + Mjolnir2 (Telefunken ECC88 tubes), and in the last day switched the amp to the Ragnarok. I noticed some people mentioning lack of slam or punch. I kind of felt that way through the Mjolnir2, but I think the Ragnarok adds some authority and prowess to these headphones that has set them apart from everything else I own. I now prefer these as my top headphone over the ZMF Verite Closed, HD800 SDR, Sundara, HD650, etc. It was the Sundara being so good for its price that made me get the Ananda. Now the Ananda are so good for their price, I have to wonder... Arya??? HE1000?
Wondering how would it sound with my Violectric V90. Will let you know once I receive the Ananda.

Nov 29, 2020 at 12:59 PM Post #2,850 of 4,987
Hey, I have the Ananda as well, and am looking to get an HD800 to replace it. Could you tell me the similarities and differences you've noticed between these two headphones?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back