HiFiMAN 602: Talk about your initial impressions and specs
Jan 22, 2011 at 1:15 AM Post #1,067 of 1,195

Quote:
Quote:
Just to clarify, it shows up under "Internal" but does it say "No File" when you try to access your songs under "artists" or "albums"?
The reason that I ask, is because that happened on my 801 under an older revision, but then fixed itself after a new revision.

However, I own a 602, and don't have this problem. People have posted previously, that it had to due with their iTunes settings, but unfortunately I couldn't possibly remember where it was posted. Probably in the 801 thread last January.

Yes I'm getting "no file!" under artists and albums

Are you dragging in isolated files? or the entire folder? Try dragging in the entire folder as was suggested earlier to you by immtbiker.

Jan 22, 2011 at 2:55 PM Post #1,068 of 1,195

When i first got the hifiman it was working fine, but for some reason it is not being recognized by any of my USB ports, how would i go about installing a diver for it? thanks !!!
Quote:
Quote:
So my hifiman is not being recognized by the computer, it only charges when plugged to the USB, any one else having this issue? 

try plugging in into another USB plug and make sure you installed your driver for it

Jan 23, 2011 at 2:13 PM Post #1,069 of 1,195
Quote:
When i first got the hifiman it was working fine, but for some reason it is not being recognized by any of my USB ports, how would i go about installing a diver for it? thanks !!!
Quote:
Quote:
So my hifiman is not being recognized by the computer, it only charges when plugged to the USB, any one else having this issue? 

try plugging in into another USB plug and make sure you installed your driver for it

Make shure the player is off before you plug it in. Are you using Mac (people have reported issues like that) or Windows (just about no issues reported) ?

Jan 24, 2011 at 4:19 AM Post #1,072 of 1,195

Quote:
What software do you use to upload files to the HM-602's internal memory when it's hooked up to a pc?

No software is required, its just "dran'n'drop".

Feb 2, 2011 at 8:36 PM Post #1,077 of 1,195
I just received the replacement HiFiMan 602. :) am smiling.

I cannot remember how I changed the length of time the screen stays on seems like it is on all the time and I recall changing it. I see no option to change settings...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back