HIFIMAN’s Lucky Upgrade Opportunity
Aug 30, 2016 at 3:53 AM Post #61 of 174
Yessssss I am all sweaty just now sitting directly in front of the air con here in HCMC Vietnam. I have now gone back to the long cable the HEX came with and gotten away from my fancy after market cables. I position my chair in front of the blowing air con. Now at least I can last 30 minutes. Also the OPPO PM2 cable works really well with the X. Deeper fuller base. I just want the same lather pad as the PM2 or even the NIghthawk. My face doesn't itch with those. Side note: I am taking delivery in the next day or so of the Violectric V220, can't wait to hear what this will sound like with the X. In front of the air con of course.

Sep 1, 2016 at 3:25 AM Post #62 of 174
Hi head-fi'ers,
After receiving 233 emails during the last month, now it is time to select those 10 lucky people! (5 for HE1000 V2 and 5 for Edition X V2)

5 winners for HE1000 V2 are
@maeveth ; @simty; @reeltime ; @Angaria ; @hasanyuceer  

5 winners for Edition X V2 are
@sealykojac; @Thiry; @Audiowood; @bimmer100; @heliosphann

We will send email to you and just tell us your address and phone number. Then we will arrange the shipment for you. After receiving the new set and finish the comparison, please be kind to send the old version of HE1000 back to us. Thank you for your cooperation.

For others, don’t worry, the activity of Lucky opportunity for updating will continue in September. Keep active in this thread~

Enjoy a lovely day~

HiFiMAN Innovating the art of listening. Stay updated on HiFiMAN at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

http://hifiman.com
Sep 1, 2016 at 3:31 AM Post #64 of 174
  Hi head-fi'ers,
After receiving 233 emails during the last month, now it is time to select those 10 lucky people! (5 for HE1000 V2 and 5 for Edition X V2)

We will send email to you and just tell us your address and phone number. Then we will arrange the shipment for you. After receiving the new set and finish the comparison, please be kind to send the old version of HE1000 back to us. Thank you for your cooperation.

For others, don’t worry, the activity of Lucky opportunity for updating will continue in September. Keep active in this thread~

Enjoy a lovely day~

This whole exercise smacks of "damage limitation"............

Sep 1, 2016 at 4:01 AM Post #65 of 174
  Hi head-fi'ers,

Enjoy a lovely day~

Lucky those 
beerchug.gif
!!!! I'm a little bit jealous
angry_face.gif
but keeping my fingers crossed for next turn
biggrin.gif

IMHO this is a great opportunity from HFM Team, keep on doing like this, it's really appreciated!!!

Sep 1, 2016 at 12:57 PM Post #67 of 174
  Hi head-fi'ers,

Enjoy a lovely day~

Thanks! Looking forward to hearing both and sharing my comparison between the two!

Sep 1, 2016 at 3:07 PM Post #68 of 174
This thread is 20days old,
and it could not be found in search menu unless scrolled 19 selections down...
So I am sure the majority of HEK owners like me never saw this thread...
:frowning2:

Sep 1, 2016 at 3:15 PM Post #69 of 174
frown.gif

You can still submit, they are doing a drawing next month (Oct 1) .  Just send your original invoice, and your Head-fi ID to the email on the first page of this thread.

Sep 1, 2016 at 9:15 PM Post #70 of 174
frown.gif

We also post this activity on our Facebook, twitter and WeChat.

I feel sorry for the inconvenience we brought, and of course you can send the email to us.

HiFiMAN Innovating the art of listening. Stay updated on HiFiMAN at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

Sep 18, 2016 at 10:19 AM Post #72 of 174
I just sent  my receipt and ID can I still participate? I just was made aware of this thread today.

Also if I'm not selected will I be able to pay to upgrade?

I really want the V2 and the dealers are suggesting I sell my V1 to buy V2 :frowning2:

Sep 19, 2016 at 5:12 AM Post #73 of 174
  I just sent  my receipt and ID can I still participate? I just was made aware of this thread today.

Also if I'm not selected will I be able to pay to upgrade?

I really want the V2 and the dealers are suggesting I sell my V1 to buy V2 :frowning2:

We will offer a pa-needed update service in the future.
And I want to tell you that this luck activity will last a long time~ every month, three update to V2.
So don't give up!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back