HIFIMAN’s Lucky Upgrade Opportunity

First

Back
2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
  1. phaeton70
    yup, same here, very curious to verify the difference between HEK v1 and v2.... and Utopia.... and HE6... and LCD4.... also with regards to different amplifiers.... I have read that v2 are a little bit easier on the amp, and I will have soon a new 2A3 to play with [​IMG]

2. doctorjazz
    Anyone heard anything?

3. matthewhypolite
    I was in the 2nd to last batch, and i just received mine today. Did not know it was shipped, so i was messaging them on head-fi trying to get an update, then i got a call from DHL saying they have a package for me. So once you get your information to them, i guess it's just to wait.

Currently doing my comparative process.

Thanks Hifiman. 

4. doctorjazz
    I'm in the last group, so I guess it could still be a while. No big deal,just wondering what to expect.

5. phaeton70
    me too also received an unexpected packet two days ago. I was picked up in the december draw.

unfortunately the v2 in the packet was defective (one channel completely mute) so I will have to ship back to HFM. hopefully it will not take another 3 months for the replacement [​IMG] 

6. Toolman
    I think HFM is short on spare v2 stock atm since they will have to fulfill a lot of their distributors orders

7. Hifi59

I contacted them in early April. They expect them to ship around mid month.

8. doctorjazz
    @hifi59
    That would be cool, thanks!

9. doctorjazz
    @Hifi59-any news?

First

Back
2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11