HIFIMAN’s Lucky Upgrade Opportunity

First

Back
2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Page 12 of 12
  1. phaeton70
    yup, same here, very curious to verify the difference between HEK v1 and v2.... and Utopia.... and HE6... and LCD4.... also with regards to different amplifiers.... I have read that v2 are a little bit easier on the amp, and I will have soon a new 2A3 to play with [​IMG]

2. doctorjazz
    Anyone heard anything?

3. matthewhypolite
    I was in the 2nd to last batch, and i just received mine today. Did not know it was shipped, so i was messaging them on head-fi trying to get an update, then i got a call from DHL saying they have a package for me. So once you get your information to them, i guess it's just to wait.

Currently doing my comparative process.

Thanks Hifiman. 

4. doctorjazz
    I'm in the last group, so I guess it could still be a while. No big deal,just wondering what to expect.

5. phaeton70
    me too also received an unexpected packet two days ago. I was picked up in the december draw.

unfortunately the v2 in the packet was defective (one channel completely mute) so I will have to ship back to HFM. hopefully it will not take another 3 months for the replacement [​IMG] 

6. Toolman
    I think HFM is short on spare v2 stock atm since they will have to fulfill a lot of their distributors orders

7. Hifi59

I contacted them in early April. They expect them to ship around mid month.

8. doctorjazz
    @hifi59
    That would be cool, thanks!

9. doctorjazz
    @Hifi59-any news?

First

Back
2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Page 12 of 12